LSsoftball ngtg

Coplanb

And for you who say that I'm some guy who used to screw people over in the past on here are wrong! My account was hacked and bad deals were made in my name, local police department was also involved and I was proven of no wrong doing so whoever is trying to ruin my rep should get facts first. These 2 guys that I made a deal with OUTSIDE of the site was a mistake and I should never have done it.
You still did it! So why not make the deal right by sending the right bat? You look like a shady dude right now on this page.. clear it by sending the og dc41 with the return

Coplanb

I can name off different board bros that I've done GTG deals with!
Just because you make some deals and have a positive rating means nothing when you clearly made a bad deal here.. I sent every text message as proof of the whole deal. You sound shady as hell saying that he sent you a shaved bat like that wasn't agreed upon.. I provided all
The proof for everyone to see just how shady you are... if you don't send the right bat I hope no one ever does a deal with you again..

wcoastsoftball

Yes your friend contacted me, but two issues, one is where is the thread regarding the deal...all i have are texts....two is one bat was shaved. I will help as far as I can, but ultimately I can't see it being much. He claims your friend is lying which I hope isn't true....LS has responded here, and not to me directly

Coplanb

Yes your friend contacted me, but two issues, one is where is the thread regarding the deal...all i have are texts....two is one bat was shaved. I will help as far as I can, but ultimately I can't see it being much. He claims your friend is lying which I hope isn't true....LS has responded here, and not to me directly
Look
Man I promise you he isn't lying. I feel horrible because I traded my ressy that same day and put my friend onto the deal. I saw that pyscho and it's horrible man. I didn't even have this guys screen name and I put one message out and got it.. thats bad for business on this site.

Coplanb

I also provided all the texts not being shady at all. I understand it was for an altered bat and I apologize that took place on here.

Coplanb

There is no thread because he contacted me because I said text works best. I saw people put that and I figured it's easier to contact me

milesej05

The Rookie
Why do you keep responding to your own posts? The way you are attacking LSsoftball, I am now on his side. You are a douche...and Trainwreck is right, go ***** and complain on FB

The mods have your username and your 'buddies' username...might as well ban both of them now.

Coplanb

Why do you keep responding to your own posts? The way you are attacking LSsoftball, I am now on his side. You are a douche...and Trainwreck is right, go ***** and complain on FB

The mods have your username and your 'buddies' username...might as well ban both of them now.
Dude eat a ****! If you don't like the way this is going down then beat it. No one asked for your advice so if you want to be an online tough guy find someone else to talk to.

Look, stop all the bull---- lies Coplanb and man up! You and your friend tried pulling one over on me OUTSIDE of this site! Against my better judgment I made a deal with your friend(scammer) when I never should have. We agreed on a trade and I sent the og dc41and provided proof that I did. I even had witnesses of what I shipped to you along with the witness of my post master. I sent you pics of what I sent along with pics of receipt/tracking. I have a 100% gtg feedback even though not all of my gtg deals left feedback. I feel like this post should be removed since its a lie and since this was done outside of sbf. I'm not having to scamming douchbags try tarnishing my feedback. Can we delete this??? Thanks

Btw, every time Coplanb and his friend contact me or when I contact them, all they do is either ask what else I can send to make things right or curse at me through text! I'm not sending nothing else as you have the dc41 that I sent you!

WillW3

Starting Player

He's gotta pad his post count somehow. I believe LSsoftball more also. And this is still a waste of a thread.

Coplanb

Look, stop all the bull---- lies Coplanb and man up! You and your friend tried pulling one over on me OUTSIDE of this site! Against my better judgment I made a deal with your friend(scammer) when I never should have. We agreed on a trade and I sent the og dc41and provided proof that I did. I even had witnesses of what I shipped to you along with the witness of my post master. I sent you pics of what I sent along with pics of receipt/tracking. I have a 100% gtg feedback even though not all of my gtg deals left feedback. I feel like this post should be removed since its a lie and since this was done outside of sbf. I'm not having to scamming douchbags try tarnishing my feedback. Can we delete this??? Thanks
Dude your a joke! You sent a pyscho man why do we have to lie? My boy called me as soon as he opened your package. This isn't the first shady nonsense you have pulled man. I didn't have your screen name and all I had to do was put up one post and someone commented on how you were shady to them as well.. man the **** up and send my boy the right bat. You also said the dc had a return right? Funny thing was you sent a white and red piece of **** pyscho with no return.

Coplanb

Btw, every time Coplanb and his friend contact me or when I contact them, all they do is either ask what else I can send to make things right or curse at me through text! I'm not sending nothing else as you have the dc41 that I sent you!
We are mad because you sent a piece of **** bat the was not agreed upon. No dc 41 here.. and btw where is your proof?? You have been calling us out but haven't provided any info to prove us wrong! You are straight bull****ting

Coplanb

He's gotta pad his post count somehow. I believe LSsoftball more also. And this is still a waste of a thread.
And another thing I posted this on another site as well so no one does business with you. It just so happened that another guy from Kentucky said his bag got stolen at a tourney and he lost a pyscho like that.. so hopefully he provides the right info to see that the bat was stolen... your shady

Coplanb

And you texted me!!! So we tried to pull one over? I never did business I'm a new member bro. You contacted me about my ressy and I count my blessings that I didn't go through with that trade

RustyShakleford

you seem very defensive and all this reeks of bull****. you buddy hasn't said jack **** yet. facebook morons will side with anyone without having all the facts just cause they are ****ing stupid.

Coplanb

you seem very defensive and all this reeks of bull****. you buddy hasn't said jack **** yet. facebook morons will side with anyone without having all the facts just cause they are ****ing stupid.
You also asked for proof right? Have I not provided all the messages? Where is LSsoftball proof???

Mdoyle87

According to the text timeline, you knew it was shaved before you agreed to trade. And according to the texts, agreed to trade the OG DC. But, Luckily/Unfortunately for everyone involved, the deal was done basically off SBF, and involved shaved bats so gonna have to duke it out amongst yourselves.

This kid also contacted me about this shaved bat... I'm not looking to fix the deal I was just trying to spread the word that this kid is a dirtbag and should be very careful when dealing with him... he got everything he asked for and sent a one piece psycho in return... why would I waste my time bashing someone if they sent exactly what we agreed upon?

RustyShakleford

You also asked for proof right? Have I not provided all the messages? Where is LSsoftball proof???
first, learn how to consolidate your thoughts into 1 post

second, i see a picture of a psycho. there is no proof that it was sent by lssoftball. maybe your buddy had it and is trying to say it was sent by lssoftball?