LSsoftball ngtg

RustyShakleford

1. this wasn't your deal (you can't leave feedback for deals that are not your own)
2. the deal involved a shaved bat (this is against the rules of this site)
3. you have screenshots that identify the company and person who is a bat doc (this is against the rules of this site)

doesn't matter what the original deal was for. that deal wasn't followed through on

Coplanb

1. this wasn't your deal (you can't leave feedback for deals that are not your own)
2. the deal involved a shaved bat (this is against the rules of this site)
3. you have screenshots that identify the company and person who is a bat doc (this is against the rules of this site)

doesn't matter what the original deal was for. that deal wasn't followed through on
Ok bro!

wcoastsoftball

Working on this, but need your boy that thinks he got the shaft to come in and report this. All might be for naught if the deal included a shaved bat...as said, this is not allowed here.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
If mods want to help get op's bat back so be it..
But imo this still shouldn't go away as far as ngtg goes...

LS is still ngtg since he knowingly dealt for an illegal bat.

Coplanb

Working on this, but need your boy that thinks he got the shaft to come in and report this. All might be for naught if the deal included a shaved bat...as said, this is not allowed here.
I'm not trying to lie at all here.. was the bat that was dealt for shaved? Yes it was. We don't use them at all my friend got it in a trade. But at the end of the day it was a still a trade from a member of this site.. And if I haven't traded my ressy 4 hours prior this would have been me who lost a good bat and got dealt a Los pyscho

Coplanb

I'm not trying to lie at all here.. was the bat that was dealt for shaved? Yes it was. We don't use them at all my friend got it in a trade. But at the end of the day it was a still a trade from a member of this site.. And if I haven't traded my ressy 4 hours prior this would have been me who lost a good bat and got dealt a Los pyscho
Pos pyscho

RustyShakleford

doesn't matter what would have happened. you are not allowed to deal shaved bats here. if you break the rules you are not allowed to use the resources of this site. also, this deal wasn't even your deal.

Coplanb

doesn't matter what would have happened. you are not allowed to deal shaved bats here. if you break the rules you are not allowed to use the resources of this site. also, this deal wasn't even your deal.
Bro if you don't wanna help then beat it! My boy is registering now

RustyShakleford

still doesn't change the fact a shaved bat was dealt and that is against the rules which means you don't get to use the resources of this site

First off, I made a deal OUTSIDE of softball fans! I was contacted by Coplanb's friend wanting to trade a 2016 DC41 for my OG DC41...I sent the bat with pictures and tracking info. He sent me a SHAVED 2016 DC41! He even admitted it afterwards. He received my bat and then played it off as receiving a different bat! I have witnessed on the bat that was sent. Its easy to talk deal about someone but need to get facts straight first. I've got GTG deals made on here and a 100% rating!

And for you who say that I'm some guy who used to screw people over in the past on here are wrong! My account was hacked and bad deals were made in my name, local police department was also involved and I was proven of no wrong doing so whoever is trying to ruin my rep should get facts first. These 2 guys that I made a deal with OUTSIDE of the site was a mistake and I should never have done it.

wcoastsoftball

First off, I made a deal OUTSIDE of softball fans! I was contacted by Coplanb's friend wanting to trade a 2016 DC41 for my OG DC41...I sent the bat with pictures and tracking info. He sent me a SHAVED 2016 DC41! He even admitted it afterwards. He received my bat and then played it off as receiving a different bat! I have witnessed on the bat that was sent. Its easy to talk deal about someone but need to get facts straight first. I've got GTG deals made on here and a 100% rating!
According to the text timeline, you knew it was shaved before you agreed to trade. And according to the texts, agreed to trade the OG DC. But, Luckily/Unfortunately for everyone involved, the deal was done basically off SBF, and involved shaved bats so gonna have to duke it out amongst yourselves.

Coplanb

Your the reason that people are scared to do deals on the sites! If you agree to make a trade as a man you should send the bat that was agreed upon! And first off you wanted to trade for my ressy! And you sent a pos pyscho not a dc41 og! And you said the dc had a return

Coplanb

You contacted me! I hooked you up with my friend

Coplanb

According to the text timeline, you knew it was shaved before you agreed to trade. And according to the texts, agreed to trade the OG DC. But, Luckily/Unfortunately for everyone involved, the deal was done basically off SBF, and involved shaved bats so gonna have to duke it out amongst yourselves.
He is a member you can't at least have him send the right bat

Coplanb

You never sent any pictures but of a tube bro...
Go back to arguing on facebook. no one gives a **** here.
then get the hell
Off my thread!

Coplanb

I understand that the bat was altered but I provided all the proof and this a member that clearly people are complaining about. I'd appreciate it if he sent the dc he agreed upon and I would be done..