LSsoftball ngtg

Coplanb

William Greer from Kentucky is ngtg.. beat my buddy for a oh dc 41! Sent him a white and red pyscho instead... contacted him and he said he shipped the dc so I guess the post office switched the bat!!!

Coplanb

I posted a ressy for trade.. I saw people
Put text works best so he ended up texting me.. I deleted my texts but I believe my boy still has them.. I'm gonna try and get them tomorrow

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
This guy also uses the (my pics won't upload) routine to get guys to txt for pics after if I'm not mistaken he himself complained about someone pulling a number on him... SMH!!

Newbs... Do some research to find out who/what you're dealing with.

Coplanb

This guy also uses the (my pics won't upload) routine to get guys to txt for pics after if I'm not mistaken he himself complained about someone pulling a number on him... SMH!!

Newbs... Do some research to find out who/what you're dealing with.
I hear you man! Lesson learned I guess

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
This guy (LS) also has a thread whining about someone trying to do the same to him a little while back. (4th down on this page).

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Sucks that you got ripped off, that's brutal.

Question though...why did the conversation not stop when he told you the bat was shaved? LOL the bat is shaved 100% legit.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
this should all go away since you're advertising for a bat shaver's website and name. also, you can't deal shaved bats here
^^^^ unfortunately this is probably the proper end result... Again newbs plz read for rules before just jumping in new to a forum and think things are going to go smoothly..
This LS guy obviously thinks he gtg cause he knew he was getting an illegal bat and probably thought he wouldn't be called out on sending a bat that wasn't agreed upon cause (two wrongs make a right) I guess.. Lulz!!!

Coplanb

^^^^ unfortunately this is probably the proper end result... Again newbs plz read for rules before just jumping in new to a forum and think things are going to go smoothly..
This LS guy obviously thinks he gtg cause he knew he was getting an illegal bat and probably thought he wouldn't be called out on sending a bat that wasn't agreed upon cause (two wrongs make a right) I guess.. Lulz!!!
I understand and read the rules.. I don't used altered bats nor do I agree with them. My friend got in a trade for a 2-1 so