Recent content by 2fastxeg

1. 2

For Sale Monsta Boogeyman 27oz(Low Hits).: $85

SOLDDDDD!!! SolDDDDD!!!!
  2. 2

For Sale Rawlings HOH(Black/red) 12.75" H-Web: $80

Hi Guys, I have up for sale my Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12.75" H-Web up for sale. I bought it new and used it for about 3-4 seasons, very very stiff except for the crease area where the glove folds. It still has plenty of life left and its a great glove for sure. $80 shipped but you can pick...
  3. 2

For Sale Monsta Goldie DNA 27oz. Stiff Handle: $360 (Anaheim/Orange)

Monsta Goldie DNA 27oz. Stiff Handle:SOLDDDDD Sold!!!! Sold!!! Sold!!!
  4. 2

For Sale Genuine Baseball Oakley Prizm Sunglasses: $130

I have a lightly used pair of Oakley Prizm. Used it in about 3 games and thats it. No scratches or damage. Comes with an extra lense(NEW) and a Oakley cleaning Kit. Selling for $130. If you have any questions, please message me. I also have a pair of Radar Lock Paths that is also in good...
  5. 2

For Sale **GOLD**WILSON SHINE 12.5" MOD TRAP Japanese Special Edition: $120shipped/$100pickup

Hi Boys, I have up for sale is my Wilson Shine 12.5" mod trap that I picked up from a buddy of mine who travels to Japan frequently. This glove is in new condition and I've only pulled it out at most 3 times to play catch with it. Awesome glove, great leather, and very light! Check out the...
  6. 2

LTB *****MIKEN FUSION**** 26oz. or 27oz. PP Ready To Go

Looking for a good condition Miken Fusion in 26 or 27 oz. Please let me know through PM.
  7. 2

LTB Z2000, z3000, z4000

I got a 26 oz. z4k endloaded, dual stamp with less than 75 cuts returnable with receipt(purchased at the End of Jan. 2015).... $190 shipped... PM me if interested
  8. 2

USSSA Toys 4 Tots BLD Palm Springs Dec 12-14

Whats gonna happen with all that rain forecast for friday?
  9. 2

Sad, bad day....

My condolences.... I feel your pain sir. Im glad shes in a better place.
  10. 2

Frustrated: 15' Z2k or Z3k ASA

Hey Bros, Im stuck between these two bats at the moment. I keep on reading great reviews on each bat, however, it almost seems as though there are better reviews on the Z2K. So im reaching out to all of you to help me understand or maybe even sway me towards a direction. Obviously, it comes...
  11. 2

Arm Sleeves

I used to get really bad tennis elbow after playing my second game of the week(I play 5 days a week) and just by doing some research online, arm sleeves were suggested. I used the EvoShield one for the last two years and it has helped tremendously. It completely took away any elbow pains and has...
  12. 2

Swing Observation.

Ive been analyzing my swing and Ive been having a difficult time trying to pin point what my inconsistencies are with my swing. I definitely have noticed a few times during BP that when I don't start my swing at 100% and actually put that 100% at point of contact and follow through, the ball...
  13. 2

13" Rawlings HOH

I did a ton of research on the Jason Hayward glove... The 13" and the 12.75" gloves are identical in size. Its a great glove for outfield as well as infield too. Im still getting it broken in, but its definitely a great glove!
  14. 2

For Sale/Trade Asa z3000

does it come with a receipt and is it returnable? Please let me know
  15. 2

LTB *** miken fusion mfxls ****

Hey Guys, looking to pick up any available Miken Fusion.... I prefer a 27oz., but any weight is good... Please message me as this is my favorite bat and willing to purchase for a decent price if you have it.