Recent content by AndyG7

1. AndyG7

Northeast Ohio Thread 1

Not really. Last I heard, Brooklyn only had 6 teams.
  2. AndyG7

Need 1 t-shirt

Need one t-shirt on carolina blue thats says quite simply, "F*** DUKE" in white letters.:D Who can get me one by Saturday? How much? Thanks in advance.
  3. AndyG7

$35 NSA leather balls

This guy is an expert on balls.:D
  4. AndyG7

Teams That Shouldn't Have Been At Class E Super Worlds In Muncie

The Cavs blow. But it's nice to see others recognize what a douchebag this guy is. I saw his act in high school, and nothing has changed. The Cavs played soft. That a-hole was over by the Cavs bench running his mouth, someone needed to smack him in his big stupid mouth.
  5. AndyG7

I agree that we talk funny. We're from Cleveland, what's not weird about us?
  6. AndyG7

You guys did hit the crap out of the ball. Have to give credit where it's due. But you guys did talk funny. I felt like I was in Good Will Hunting.:D
  7. AndyG7

Elite Specials of the Week - Inside -

I like saving money! Count me in.
  8. AndyG7

ASA both feet in the box

I was explaining to sk31 why the ruling was the foot must be on the ground. I was saying if it wasn't worded that way, the umpire would have to judge if a players foot broke the plane of the box, which would be damn near impossible to see.
  9. AndyG7

2011 super world locations next year?

Or you could have a hurricane on the east coast like they did at E Supers like 4-5 years ago. And it was very warm for Supers in Muncie this year.
  10. AndyG7

ASA both feet in the box

You judge if a players foot is in the air outside the lines? I'm not saying when it lands, I'm talking about his foot braking the plane of the lines at contact. I'm saying that would be damn near impossible to judge.
  11. AndyG7

ASA both feet in the box

:) If somoene happens to hit a ball with their foot in the air then their foot comes down outside the box on the plate, etc... you will have the other team screaming that their foot was outside the box in the air. Can you imagine an umpire(or anyone for that matter) having to judge that?
  12. AndyG7

ASA both feet in the box

Nothing as long as he doesn't hit the ball.
  13. AndyG7

Eastbay vs. Under Armour

I've had my UA stuff for close to 6 years. My heat gear long sleeve shirt ripped when it got snagged on wrist ID from Super Worlds. Thanks for the input guys.
  14. AndyG7

Eastbay vs. Under Armour

Has anyone tried the Eastbay version of the heat gear and cold gear? How does it compare to Under Armour, size wise, durability, etc..? Thanks in advance.
  15. AndyG7

2011 super world locations next year?

Or somewhere in the Carolina's. Come on Rock Hill!