Recent content by BigDave4

1. BigDave4

Fight Jerseys Update for those waiting....

I said it in the other thread but I want to ask again. Why are we resurrecting old things? Boredom? People can see the thread in the Clutch specific forum guys. I just don't get it. There are tons of other companies on this site copying what we started doing and not donating a penny of it...
  2. BigDave4

9.5 weeks and still no pants

Just curious guys... Why are we resurrecting a thread from 4 months ago? I was surprised to get an email that there were these replies honestly. Mr. Country, I don't know you sir and you don't know me. I don't know that I've ever eve done business with you so I'm not sure how you can be...
  3. BigDave4

Simply not true. Bottom line. I apologized to you in email. You're not being truthful but I'm not surprised. I also apologized more than a few times and you still refuse to drop it.
  4. BigDave4

I can't win. I just apologized to you again. I just asked you what else you want from me. Instead of answering some perfectly simple, reasonable and respectable questions, or just saying, "Hey man, I get that issues come up. We can bury this." you choose to keep your rant going. I just don't...
  5. BigDave4

One production issue caused problems for several jerseys. That's what I meant and you and I both know that is what I meant. You're simply trying to keep stirring this up. If the jersey was "in honor of" and it wasn't about the money, then why not wait for it and take the free dry fit I offered...
  6. BigDave4

Whatever man. Post it. Knock yourself out.
  7. BigDave4

You want me to post the 4 emails that I sent you where I had to repeat myself over and over again until finally I refunded you BEFORE you even asked for it? Communication is two way street and if I am writing you emails explaining things in detail, but you can't stop popping off long enough...
  8. BigDave4

ARE THEY MIA's?????

Never denied there was more than one. Not once. Offer still stands, people want a refund, they get it. JUST LIKE YOU DID!
  9. BigDave4

fight breast cancer jerseys

Once again you show you have no basis of fact for anything you say. You don't know anything about my orders, about who got refunds and when, who I supply to and for what reason. But I'm the douche bag. Sounds good man. Now I am going to get back to printing the 120 shirts that I am printing for...
  10. BigDave4

fight breast cancer jerseys

Eventually, we all get what we deserve, sir. You're no different.
  11. BigDave4

Your first sentence makes no sense, so let me help you out. I am not hiding behind a facade of a lack of professionalism, genius. What you meant to say about me, again with nothing to go off of but crap you read on a message board from keyboard cowboys like you and your jersey order being late...
  12. BigDave4

ARE THEY MIA's?????

I didn't steal anything from anyone, did I? Try again, sir. Try again. I love that you are translating an issue into my stealing from people. You're looking solid right about now. I'm telling you man. I am hiding from nobody. I have owned up to the issue. I am won't sit by and put up with...
  13. BigDave4

ARE THEY MIA's?????

Because for every mistake that has been made, there are about 1000 good transactions that have happened and probably 10x that in money donated based upon that business. What have you done for others? Just curious??? I can tell you this. I am more worthy of being on this site than people like...
  14. BigDave4

Simply not true. Keep it up though. You were given your money back as you requested so at this point, you just look like a bitter man out to bury someone they don't know in any way they can hiding behind a keyboard. Have fun.
  15. BigDave4

Everyone who reads this please take note: HELTON17 was never involved in this deal. He knows nothing about the facts of it at all. He clearly is here to stir the pot to entertain himself. HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THIS! Now that the disclaimer has been stated.... Mr. Helton17, How is this...