Recent content by chewgravel219

1. C

Softbals for senior league

Thanks. The ones without stamp didn't seem as good.
  2. C

Does anyone know if they are different balls or the same ball with a special stamp?
  3. C

What is the difference between a regular Trump Stote 44/375 and the Florida Half Century ball?
  4. C

Where to buy half century softballs

You are awesome. See PM.
  5. C

Bobby, Yes, the ISA 44/375 and its a GREAT ball, but my machine ate the cover off them in one round. For live pitching, I would love those. But I need some for the machine.
  6. C

Looking for GOOD balls for BP. MUST have very durable covers. Have found the Florida half century balls work well. But I can't find them for sale? Got a sample Evil ball and they FLEW! But cover didn't hold up in pitching machine. Happy to hear suggestions for very good balls with...
  7. C

Advice on pants

Love the Boombah. Usually buy closeouts
  8. C

Softball Magazine's Senior Camp?

Calling today to see if they will allow me to attend. Female but just shy of 50
  9. C

Best Balls for Sr leauge

What's the best ball to use for half century leauge? No restriction. Most using Miken Bats
  10. C

NSA Is there a time limit to protest a game?

Combat Lady Virus He doesn't have a computer. That's where I found the notation under protest. Thank you:) Does he really have any recourse after the fact?
  11. C

I did find under rules where it says reasonable amount of time. and 48 hours is considered reasonable. According to my friend, they thought the bat was shaved. Which is what they questioned. What they didn't know, til later, is that it is a non approved bat. He wants to actually see...
  12. C

Found out other team using illegal bat in play. Bat was called into question, but umpire did not look at it as felt if it was shaved no way to tell. It may or not be shaved, but it is one that is illegal to use in the league. What should be done? Is there a time limit to protest...
  13. C

shin guards for pitchers

I bought fox motocross guards that cover shin and knee. Added a small mod at the bottom to cover ankle too. They are very lightweight, fit under pants and if you wanted them off for batting/running, simple 2 slide button closure.
  14. C

motorcycle back pack?

Chewie travels on her motorcycle all the time. I have a pretty in-expensive plain ole backpack. Padded shoulder straps ,chest strap, plenty of room for 2 bats, cleats, shin guards in main section. Glove and ball in front pocket. Batting gloves, cap and glasses in top, and it has 2 side...