Recent content by Dars

1. D

Are 28's the new 30's?

Teammate had the DC Psycho in a 30 oz. I could absolutely destroy the ball with it, but would be gassed after 10-15 swings with it in BP. Hard to believe 2-3 oz. heavier makes that much of a difference.
  2. D

Are 28's the new 30's?

I have an old 34 oz. Rawlings I used to swing back when I was in my 20's. Thing feels like swinging a tree trunk now, compared to the 27's I swing now.
  3. D

2018 Border Battle

"WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." Saw this in the description for the 2018 Border Battle.
  4. D

2018 Border Battle

I thought I saw a few of the Worth guys swing it, but the female announcer on the live feed was so cringe worthy I had to stop watching.
  5. D

17 EST users

Same one I already have, I'm good. Was referring to the Utrip version that I wished I'd gotten in a 28 oz. instead of 27. One of these other guys are probably interested though.
  6. D

17 EST users

I got mine online for $195, sold out now though.
  7. D

17 EST users

After I hit my HR last night, the next 5 batters in a row swung my BB Legit. Before the HR, no one else touched it. Of course no one else hit it out with it, but a few did hit the ball well.
  8. D

17 EST users

In a game last night I had a short pitch I reached for(2 strikes on me), basically just flicked the bat with my hands at the pitch, and hit it about 340 with my BB Legit. Guys were telling me nice swing, etc. I had to correct them and tell them I barely even swung at it. BB Legit is Legit as hell.
  9. D

17 EST users

No problem man, have fun swinging the beast when you get it.
  10. D

17 EST users

I had the 17 Utrip EST XL, but it was a 27 oz. It didn't feel heavy enough, so I traded it for my Purcell Legit. Wish I had bought the XL in a 28, would probably still have it.
  11. D

17 EST users

I swing modified overlap, and have no issues with any mi****s hurting either hand. Actually hard to notice mi****s, since they still feel great off the bat.
  12. D

17 EST users

Worth and Miken are light years better than the best Combat. I used to swing a Wanted, Greinert dual derby boys, and an Aerial Assault. None of them were even remotely close to my DC41, BB Legit, or the Purcell Legit. Teammate of mine has stubbornly swung Combat for years. He recently used a...
  13. D

17 EST users

Sold the DC41 and bought the BB Legit. I liked the DC, but the EL made it difficult to hit oppo sometimes. The BB Legit swings a lot smoother, so hitting oppo with authority is a lot easier.
  14. D

17 EST users

I put about 40 hits on mine off a tee, mix of 52s and a few 44s. Bat actually hits the 52s much better than the 44s. I've used it in one one game with a .44/400 in 96 degrees. Waited til the ball turned to mush to use the BB, felt like hitting a 52. Bat isn't fully broken in yet, but already...
  15. D

17 EST users

Same weight I got my BB Legit in. Making sure I point out to everyone that it is a 28, so they think it is too heavy. Feels about same weight as my 27 oz Purcell Legit, but it isn't sledgy feeling. Swings nice and smooth.