Recent content by drolly

1. drolly

2013 or 2014 ASA JH 454?

You're gonna end up talking me into buying 2 bats now.... You'd still put the 2015 Legit over it right? Sel- I haven't swung the 2014 jh but the 2013 jh was my gamer last year over the triad, filthy, freak, and Z. I liked my triad for awhile but the jh's have always fit my swing better and the...
  2. drolly

Filthy 454 vs Filthy 98

That's what I figured. I never know if great bat reviews are being compared to other bats of the same model year or all other bats
  3. drolly

Filthy 454 vs Filthy 98

Anybody swing both of these? I know the Filthy 454 has gotten some pretty good reviews on here but it's hard to put a lot of faith into a particular site that has these bats pretty exclusive and conveniently ranks them 1 and 2 on their bat reviews. Is there a much of a difference between these...
  4. drolly

bat question

I don't know how much I have to add to this, although I do have experience with a ton of Worth bats. My first Worth was a PST Max.. and then I skipped all the way until the JHM798. Really liked that bat, but as some have said, it had taper issues. I saw one break after 10 swings, had another...
  5. drolly

Price Check Price Check on NIW 2012 ASA Z-1000 (Tim Cocco signature model)

Actually, it is. Just got mine from the sbf store and it's the same. I'm guessing the new EL line is the "Tim Cocco signature edition"
  6. drolly

2012 Z-1000 back in stock ...

Picked up an ASA 27oz EL.. great price, thanks! I hope the '12s are as good as the reviews I've seen on the '11s
  7. drolly

GTG eolivares1976 is GTG

Great transaction with eolivares1976. Recoil was exactly as described, great communication, fast shipping... even took the time to send me an extra pic when he found a potential flaw on the bat he thought I should know about. Was minor but appreciated the time. Great deal and wouldn't hesitate...
  8. drolly

For Trade M7598 & SSR1 for SCN3 or SCX3

Willing to sell or trade only?
  9. drolly

DAA, ZMA, Formadrol, ADT, etc q's...

corrected... good call, was apparently suffering from dyslexia when I typed that up. I still don't get why they went after Gaspari but other companies can still make a product with it? Popularity of Gaspari maybe?
  10. drolly

I don't have f'd up dreams but I've read that a lot of people have pretty vivid dreams when on it.
  11. drolly

I've taken ZMA before, have never had any problem with it, and have followed the dosage in the Western Washington study. Same thing with DAA, I plan on using the same dosage that was used in the study that showed a 42% increase after 12 days, which is 3 grams (3.12g to be exact). I'm not a "more...
  12. drolly

DAA, ZMA, Formadrol, ATD, etc q's... Alright, I've done enough reading through forums and studies the past few days everything is starting to run together. Plus, all the threads I do read there seems to be a lot of questions and few answers, so I figured I would just post these q's on here and...
  13. drolly

Superior Dome in Marquette

Who has 2 thumbs and is pitching for Silk Exotic... This guy
  14. drolly

Superior Dome in Marquette

I'm playing for Silk Exotic