Recent content by freeze2104

1. F

Minnesota Thread

I love those! not.. I had one of those hit at me by a guy on precision last year in the Dudley.. only difference is it definitely made me look like an ass. All the guys on the 2nd base side and the dugout were cracking up.. we were down by 25 or more so it didn't matter at that point.
  2. F

Minnesota Thread

I'm out for worlds too... I'm in the doghouse :)
  3. F

Minnesota Thread

we're right up there competing for that spot!
  4. F

Minnesota Thread

Cool, just wasn't sure. Thanks!
  5. F

Minnesota Thread

Do I have to be released from my current roster?
  6. F

Minnesota Thread

What's the rule on adding a player to the roster for spud fest? Would like to play on a buddies team but unsure of how the process works for asa. also I have a 2017 red/white monsta dnam 27oz (no idea handle.. I don't know what to even look for) for sale $200 - has maybe 50 swings on it. Little...
  7. F

Minnesota Thread

I think the pitcher they had was money. He also is legit at the plate.. weird swing but got on base every time. Yea, I can't believe some of the bats that passed
  8. F

Minnesota Thread

collins on Dan smith.. hits ball hard. very hard. I know all of the big guys do but some of the balls off his bat were nuts. Granted.. A LOT of bats passed that weekend that shouldn't have. My freak30 tests around the 200 mark here and passed on the line in Chicago. Was a fun tourney though!
  9. F

Minnesota Thread

How much?
  10. F

Minnesota Thread

What do you swing for utrip? Turbes had a DNA Mutated from Greinert( I guess Turby does work for him) I swung it a couple times but it felt like a log. Maybe I can give that another try. How much are the fallouts running?
  11. F

Minnesota Thread

I do have a question about ASA bats. Since this new mn softball thing uses a 52/300 and my team this year plays a few asa tournaments.. I'm looking in to a new asa bat. I've swung the purple est and the blue patriot and have liked them, I've swung monsta but only a brand new one so I don't know...
  12. F

Minnesota Thread

lol don't get me started on playing bad. We went 0-3 and hit a total of 8 hr in 3 games. Total combined score...24
  13. F

Minnesota Thread

there's the one day at sro since burnsville is cancelled.. there is also another one day at becker park in crystal. Might make it fun to pick those teams as I don't think they're that well known.
  14. F

Minnesota Thread

I don't doubt it. Also, looking at the end of the sentence I wrote when you replied.. no idea what I was talking about lol. I'm sure the pizza boys will bounce back
  15. F

Minnesota Thread

from their history.. I doubt they will lol