Recent content by Hand of Mercy

1. Hand of Mercy

Pitching, was hit in the face....

I dont what the deal is, seems like a lot of pitchers in KC are getting hit and hit in the face. I think guys are crazy not to wear one.
  2. Hand of Mercy

need swing help/critique

Really From what I see, the above posts are correct. That being said, the most glaring problem I see is your lower body. Everything is moving at the same time, it should be like uncoiling a spring, from the ground up. Load your hips, stride, let your hips open, your hands should be the last...
  3. Hand of Mercy

How small is too small?

The only people I know who use small glove on the infield are baseball players who are newish to the game. All the people that play infield at a higher level all use bigger gloves> I haven't seen any legit tourney infielders use anything smaller than a 12.25 and most are like 12.5-13. For what...
  4. Hand of Mercy

Moving to the KC area...

Best place is http://kansassoftball.net/ local board could get him hooked up. Good luck
  5. Hand of Mercy

ASA 5 man infield?!

5 man is the way to go if you have the personel, if you don't then stick to a 4 man. Like they said its been covered quite a bit so search and you'll find some good info. Good luck.
  6. Hand of Mercy

SBF Members put up or STFU

Here's mine seems like we are just cursed by a couple different teams http://www.usssa.com/sports/Team3.asp?TeamID=1592037
  7. Hand of Mercy

what can i improve in my swing? ...

Maybe spellcheck would help. Mother of God man, what did you even say? Your timing is way off, your topping balls cause your late and your popping up cause your early. Powerwise I don't see your hips leading your hands, they follow your hands. With that you lose all the power in your lower body...
  8. Hand of Mercy

E Team playing C ball in league?

I don't understand what you are saying, an E team playing C league or C tourney cause thats a pretty massive gap there. C tourney they will get owned, C league they will do pretty well. I'm assuming C league, if they are killing people they should play up. I would think a E team should probably...
  9. Hand of Mercy

Looking for a team in the Kansas City Area

Might wanna try http://kansassoftball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2 local smack board might help a bit more.
  10. Hand of Mercy

OG Ressy Titan Weights?

My 26 wieghed in at 27.5
  11. Hand of Mercy

Just got done....

Yea Charles Key of Bowtech won the derby. Local KC boy.
  12. Hand of Mercy

Just got done....

I watched there first game and I agree that guy hits the ball incredebly hard, and works middle like crazy. That pitcher looked terrified, and for good reason. Congrats RFC, You guys have a great team and glad to see you guys repping kc
  13. Hand of Mercy

How many mistakes are unacceptable?

You just have to be smart as to when you take those chances. I say you don't dive in the outfield unless you have a backup, nothin worse than watching an outfielder dive for a ball in the corner and miss and everyone scores when you should just keep it and front and limit the damage and keep...
  14. Hand of Mercy

league changing to hot dots 52/300, ball any good?

I hate fielding those things, when those things hop they will take your face off. Its like trying to field a super ball if the field is hard.
  15. Hand of Mercy

How many mistakes are unacceptable?

I play C and you HAVE to make your routine plays on the infield and if you touch it in the outfield you have to catch it. That being said, mix in a exceptional play here and there and thats kinda what expected. Everyone makes mistakes though and it depends on what those mistakes cost you. If you...