just me
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was able to make a deal today for a NIW with legit receipt black titan 28 oz . I am looking for another resmondo titan but they are hard to find at a good price. Let me know if you see anything.
    That thing was a log the last time i used it. I'm glad to hear it opened up. Have you been able to find an orange mayhem today?
    That's the thing about this bat it has some kind of metal sleeve inside and is not supposed to break in much more than it is now. It stings the crud out of my hands and in the cold I bet it is bad. I am going to the gym and should be back by 5 if you want to come by and pick it up.
    I am at work right now what time are you going to the park? Is it Westgate? I am probably going to be home around 5 or so or I can meet you at Westgate. I am telling you this bat is not that good.
    No I did not sale it to him even though he thought I did. You can hit it if you want, I've got it at the house.
    That is not a steal, I would not give you $50.00 for an ASA Titan. A Utrip is a different story though.
    yes putting up the money is nice but then he HAS to play. Why don't you get one of those JH Mutant's you was hitting those pretty good.
    I just broke the one I had, I am getting a JH Mayhem back for it, they gave me the choice of the ASA Titan (ugh), M75 120, the green Mayhem (didn't know if it was the booger or Snot) and the JH Mayhem. The way those guys were hitting that bat in Enterprise last year I said I had to try one of those. On another not I broke my Camo also, getting back a Nemesis. From the reviews doesn't look too exciting, but they say it is better than the ASA Titan and the Easton Revel so we will see. I have another Rush still in the wrapper going to wait until it is warmer to bust it out. 60's and 70 degrees don't seem to go well with it. I will say it was hitting some 350+ foot bombs before it died.
    JMac told me those guys cut you? I looked over there Saturday and thought you were one of their better players, but they must be like our fall team they are not going for wins they are going for friends.
    I took a resmondo mutant out of the wrapper last saturday. It wasn't bad to be brand new. The only bad thing was that the paint actually chipped off in a couple of places.
    It usually takes about 2 weeks from the day I send it out until the replacement is at your door. Was that orange mayhem stock or was it tuned for optimum performance??
    lol i bet you do.i think i want a mayhem or a rush not sure yet.i was hitting that orange mayhem into the top of the trees sat. morning so thats kinda got me leaning that way.how long does it normally take worth,do you have any idea?
    bat is on the way to worth!! I am going to be out of town on the 24th so I won't be able to play in Defuniak.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…