Recent content by koz

1. K

thrown bat

What's the rule for thrown bat in NSA slow pitch. Can't find anything on it.
  2. K

weather guidelines

NSA: What are the bad weather guidelines for slow pitch NSA softball? 30 minutes, lightning/thunder? 30 minutes just lightning?
  3. K

coed q

NSA slow pitch: Had a situation at co-ed last nite. Team playing with 9 players. Rule: When 10th comes up=automatic out. Situation: B9 (male) batting & walks, is 10th (female), automatically out? Or does the other rule apply, can't walk male to get female? Also, is the ruling different with no...
  4. K

coed q

Had a situation at co-ed last nite. Team playing with 9 players. Rule: When 10th comes up=automatic out. Situation: B9 (male) batting & walks, is 10th (female), automatically out? Or does the other rule apply, can't walk male to get female? Also, is the ruling different with no outs vs 2 outs...
  5. K

NSA safety base

Please give me as much information as you can about the rules pertaining to the safety base at first. q1.....if the throw from right field causes the first baseman to use the 'red' base, must the b/r then use the 'white' base? q2.....after reaching first base, does the 'double' base now get...
  6. K

NSA appeal play

NSA appeal play; 4th out appeal must be made before all defensive players have left the field? Or just the infielders? Thanks in advance
  7. K

Safety base

Please give me as much information as you can about the rules pertaining to the safety base at first. q1.....if the throw from right field causes the first baseman to use the 'red' base, must the b/r then use the 'white' base? q2.....after reaching first base, does the 'double' base now get...
  8. K

nsa appeal play

NSA appeal play; 4th out appeal must be made before all defensive players have left the field? Or just the infielders? Thanks in advance
  9. K

NSA infield fly rule

Ok, I know that a infielder cannot intentionally drop a infield fly, but can he let it intentionally drop?
  10. K

NSA nsa-fpsr

nsa-fpsr (force play slide rule). Please help. Can't find the rule in the book for this. Situation: R1 on first, ground ball to SS, flips to second, but R1 takes out second basemen with a slide, but it's way to the outfield side of second base. What, if any, are the restrictions on the...
  11. K

NSA fpsr

So.......as far as NSA is concerned, there's nothing in the rules to protect the fielder from a runner 'taking out the 2nd baseman' or throwing a 'roll block' during a force play into him? Thanks
  12. K

NSA fpsr

I have the rule book, but I can't find the rule on it. Can you site the rule or page it's on? Thanks
  13. K

NSA fpsr

force play slide rule. Must the runner slide directly into the base, or can he slide an arm's length away from the base or can he just slide anywhere in an attempt to break up a double play?
  14. K

Any rule question about overrunning/not touching 1st base.

The b/r must be tagged out before returning to first base. This not an appeal play.
  15. K

NSA fpsr

nsa, what is the fpsr in men's slowpitch? Can't seem to find it in the rule book.