Recent content by lcky3

1. L

Hottest bats

UNNNHHHHH, Grog say it stupid
  2. L

Monsta vs Demarini (I know... not again)

No problemo. Agreed on the personal preference, IMO, find it funny people always want to point out the most expensive bats on the market as the best.
  3. L

Yup, I'm lying because I need to impress someone like you or Joker, suuuure. :rolleyes: Why do I need a team pic? Does that somehow make the truth any truthier (thanks Stephen Colbert)? Only so many ways to pitch the ball, and you can be an A team tops in ASA, and it wouldn't make a bit of...
  4. L

Hottest bats

Pay $150-300 for overpriced Miken/Demarini/Monsta bats....OR find you a nice used Combat or Easton with the requisite # of swings for $50-75....OR get that same bat and spend some time working on your skills so you don't have to rely on so-called technology every time you swing. My $50 '15...
  5. L

New member with 5 posts, and I will never learn? First hit with my $50 '15 Easton Baker last night with less than 100 hits was off the fence, next one was a laser HR that didn't get more than 15 ft off the ground, and it's not even "broken in". So go ahead and keep overpaying for performance...
  6. L

I commented just to see if you would respond with your usual "Unnnh, Grog say that was a dumb comment". Mission accomplished. Or I could have started a new thread for you to chime in with your usual "Unnnh, Grog say only a hundred threads on this subject already". Seriously, several Combats...
  7. L

All comes down to money. Stop wasting your time spending money on customer svc. when you can get just as hot Combats or older bats on the secondary market for a third of what you pay for Demarini/Miken/Monsta bats.
  8. L

Banned bat list question

The only "money grab" there was happened for Demarini, Miken, and Monsta for their overpriced bats and the people dumb enough to pay that. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Value is in the eye of the beholder. Nowadays, many options to get a bat as hot or nearly as hot as those...
  9. L

Most durable .52/300 ball

Chiming in on the NX3 for sure. 2 years running, have hit them in the creek behind the field I BP at, and no signs of slowing down. There are no "seams" to break, only thing that happens is you will get chunks taken out of them if they hit the top of the fence or mi**** badly off the endcap.
  10. L

For Sale 2015 Easton Mako Torq ASA balanced NIW 27oz

Thanks, gonna be moving several of them, will look you up again once I sell them to see if you still have it. Hard to come by those Andersons :cool:
  11. L

For Sale 2015 Easton Mako Torq ASA balanced NIW 27oz

Interested in any trades? All the bats in my sig available, will send you pics if interested.
  12. L

For Sale 2013 Orange DBA 26oz

And there's your answer. Since Combat bit the dust, I'm finding AVs, Portents and Greinert 275s for $50-70. Again, it will have to be someone specifically married to this bat to buy it. Saw an orange DBA just sell on the bay for around $100-110. I was watching it cuz I wanted to buy the rep...
  13. L

Hitting up the Middle

Reading all the follow-up comments, there are multiple options to protect yourself and make yourself a better fielder. Yes, a pitcher has stricter boundaries than an infielder, but there are still many ways to work around that. Take 2-3 steps back after release, but make sure you're set with...
  14. L

Hitting up the Middle

I did address your point and agreed with it. re-read the post please, it was the first sentence.
  15. L

Hitting up the Middle

Disclaimer alert! Not defending the OP. Funny thing is there are much larger gaps in LC and RC with a 3 man OF. Just a matter of getting the liner over the infield instead of trying to crush it. Would seem to be a much higher percentage of success than trying to pound groundballs and low...