Recent content by LKGRenegade22

1. LKGRenegade22

LTB White 27oz Worth Titan SBTUS

Really prefer 27's unless the 26's are a smoking deal.
  2. LKGRenegade22

I bought his. Now everybody in my league seems to want one so I will pickup anymore 27's I can find.
  3. LKGRenegade22

Got a few buddies looking for one of these. Used is fine but needs to be in decent condition with minimal endcap wear.
  4. LKGRenegade22

For Sale 26oz Worth Titan new stamp

Aight sent you a PM.
  5. LKGRenegade22

For Sale 26oz Worth Titan new stamp

Have you weighed on it on scale to see its actual weight? I'd love to find another one of these but I want a 27.
  6. LKGRenegade22

NC Softball talk...

This thing is back alive?
  7. LKGRenegade22

Anybody busted a new Easton yet? L1.0/2.0/5.0?

I finally got a chance to swing the L1.0 and L2.0 today with ASA balls. The L1.0 didn't really have the 2 piece flexing handle feel to me but I liked the stiff feel of the L2.0 better than the Helmer. Put about 30 swings on each and I got more distance out of the L2.0 but as we all know these...
  8. LKGRenegade22

L5 handle to L2 handle

I have both and I suspect they are the same bat except the L2 has some carbon fiber looking design on the handle making it look different.
  9. LKGRenegade22

I got the L2.0 in today. Definitely feels end loaded but I don't think quite as much as the L5.0 does. The L5.0 is more along the lines of a sledge hammer but I like that super endloaded feel. The L2.0 is 27.1 on the scale and feels great to me. Just waiting on the L1.0 now which should be here...
  10. LKGRenegade22

Like I said I swung a friends 27 L2.0 and thought it was a 26. This 27 L5.0 I just got feels like a 28! I'm going to weigh all them and check balance points when I get the others in.
  11. LKGRenegade22

What's hotter ?

In all honesty I would expect them to be just repainted 454's. I've been swinging Worths since before composites were even out and I have yet to swing a new stamped 454 or Titan that was hot out of the wrapper.
  12. LKGRenegade22

Price Check Used NR OG BJ Fulk 27 ounce bat

Yeah I was thinking 80-90 too. No new stamp and half way to broken in.
  13. LKGRenegade22

I got the L5.0 in yesterday. Feels really endloaded and weighs 27.4 on the scale. Just about perfect for me. The L1.0 and L2.0 should be in tomorrow. When I was asking around the few guys I know that swing them every person told me the L1.0 was hotter. I have only swung an L2.0 and it was...
  14. LKGRenegade22

GTG goose_goblin is GTG!

Did a bat deal and it was smooth as can be. Good communication and everything arrived just as he said it would when he said it would. Will definately deal with again!
  15. LKGRenegade22

Yeah I can't see many Easton's busting in 250 swings. I'm going to BP them until they get webbed up then take them to gamer status. It will be interesting to me to compare them all.