Recent content by marcster13

1. M

Bat help.......

This bat is a log. Will last forever though. On a side note it can't be used in all senior associations so be sure to check. It can't be used in ssusa as an example.
  2. M

Bat For Mushballs

This is still a valid question. I think a bat with little to no trampoline effect works better for mush balls. How bout the old ZCore with the bb's in the end cap?
  3. M

Boombah Boss?

It's cheaper than fitty now!
  4. M

40+ to start 1-1 for 2017

Lol Lots more pitchers will get blown up with no foul. Would not want to pitch. Guessing more 40's teams will try to play 5 man to protect the pitcher.
  5. M

When exactly are you able to start playing 40s?

Ju25 is correct. If you turn 40 anytime in 2017 you are eligible to play in the 2017 "season".
  6. M

Anyone have a Fossil to unload

Lmao I see you working here.
  7. M

1 n 1 really is fine if Givin 1 foul. Without it is an extreme change from 0 n 0
  8. M

The thing is they went to 1 n 1 with no foul. This will change the game for those little fellas who look like they are battling to win the world series by fouling a ball off to stay alive. Lol
  9. M

Whats your game bat for 2016

I am wondering are you folks still swinging the same "gamer" bat? Or have you changed your mind?
  10. M

Boombah Boss?

They are selling this bat for fitty bucks and I still wouldn't buy it. It's a log.
  11. M

I am ready for GSL 35 and over seniors

I recently found out how great the el salvo is. 27oz with 2oz el. It smashes but was the quickest bat I've ever owned to break. It cracked a few times before I put it down.. I'd say maybe 120 cuts on it. Needless to say I have a couple more. Lol
  12. M

New Mizuno Rejuvenate

Anyone ever seen one of these in person? Anyone swing one? Can't find any reviews.
  13. M

USSSA Homerun fair or foul

Lol yeah I was flabbergasted! That's why I thought he was joking. I'll look up the rule number/page in the newest usssa rule book and tell him to look it up.
  14. M

USSSA Homerun fair or foul

I hit a lot of balls high and deep down the left field line. Many are hooking foul. I've always known the ball is fair or foul depending where it is when it passes the foul pole. Last night I hit one that was clearly fair as it passed the pole but when it finally came down it was very left of...
  15. M

Lucky to do this...

Sure hope you left a note so other tax payers aren't left paying the bill for you're mistake. Nice shot tho!