New Mizuno Rejuvenate

RandyB57

Extra Hitter
Anybody hit the new Mizuno senior bat? Is it end loaded or balanced? Doesn't show in any of the descriptions.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Was told they only make a end load,the 26 I picked up felt heavy with a good endload.

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
I have a 30oz and it feels balanced to me. I've put about 30 hits on mine and it feels like it has quite a ways to go to break in. Not loving it so far, but I haven't given it much of a chance.

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
My buddy has one I put about 40 cuts on it it's not bad but it has the worst sound ever.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy has one I put about 40 cuts on it it's not bad but it has the worst sound ever.
I took the wrapper off of my 26oz Rejuvenate last night. Put about 20-25 swings on it with 44/375 balls they use in league. After about 10-15 swings the bat came alive. Great exit speed, fast line drives and balls back to and over the fence at about 320' +.

The bat felt initially a bit more endloaded than the 2017 balanced USSSA Nighthawk and is a one piece. GIve this bat a chance if you don't have to hit a two piece bat.

Dogue

Evil Genius
Friend has one and when new I didn't like it at all, but with some BP hacks under it's belt it feels like a different bat. It's kinda stiff feeling, and it did sound terrible at first, but exit speed is good and it feels like it might be a pretty durable bat too...we'll see.