Recent content by Mark1980

1. Mark1980

My GF will not shut up about softball...

Oh to go back to a day of the only concern is some girlfriend bitching about how much softball you play lol. I'm at a point now of I am seriously questioning my ability to even be able to fit in my one night a week league next year, even if I can squeeze the 1 night a week in I am sure to miss...
  2. Mark1980

Knuckling HR

Folks saying they've only seen big dudes do it, I am fairly big strong guy, 6'1" 230, When I get on a hot streak I can look a lot better than I really am lol, I get maybe 1 or 2 short streaks a year it seems where I am dialed in and look like a baller lol, just ridiculously lack any sort of...
  3. Mark1980

Knuckling HR

Thats what I was thinking, suppose its really the only logical explanation, seams catch the air just right and a couple rotations of backspin before it started falling to the ground kept it in the air long enough to sneak it over the fence. The glance I had of the ball it was maybe 20 feet or...
  4. Mark1980

Knuckling HR

League provided NSA ball, pretty sure it was a Dudley. It was the bottom of the first, counting other team hitting I may have been the 8-10th person to hit that ball, so yeah it pretty new. Temp was probably 70-75 Bat was my well broken in 3 year old recoil with 1000s of cuts lol.
  5. Mark1980

Knuckling HR

I really don't remember seeing this before, I know I sure as hell have never done it before. But in fall ball the other night I get a pitch inner half and put maybe the best swing on a ball I ever have, felt great. Screaming liner off the bat, I watch it fly for a split second and see its...
  6. Mark1980

Why wouldnt a league have different comp. levels?

Where I play they have each division plays a certain day of the week. Our summer division is Tuesday nights so many of our guys have work schedules set up so they get Tuesday nights off. Well for fall ball they go from 4 to 3 divisions and we should be playing the middle division, but for fall...
  7. Mark1980

opinion needed

Never swung the that Worth, but really do like the 2013 Freak+ I just got from Miken for a warranty return. Only put 15-20 cuts on it if that and seemed pretty damn good out of the wrapper.
  8. Mark1980

Most over the fence homeruns you ever hit in one game

Hit 2 for the first and only time ever this year at age 31
  9. Mark1980

SBF Offseason Running challenge

add 2 more 51.25 total
  10. Mark1980

Did 4 more miles yesterday, think I over did it doing 4 miles 2 days in a row, my left knee is pretty sore today, anyways 49.25 miles total.
  11. Mark1980

Got back on it yesterday running 4 miles, 45.25 total
  12. Mark1980

My couple day break resulted in only doing 2 miles since my last post so 41.25 total. I am still in lol. I'm a full time student and finals were this week, also had to study up for a CompTia exam which I passed, not to mention spent a couple days with a touch of the stomach flu. Still managed...
  13. Mark1980

a thursday evening miracle....

Pulled a groin once, ever get Icy Hot on your sack? Lets just say I jumped in the shower screaming with my clothes still on. I'm afraid to try anything in that area since.
  14. Mark1980

I've been running almost everyday, which has been at least 5 times a week. In addition to the running I've been doing P90x ab ripper 3 times a week, and not really hitting the weights but been spending about 20 minutes everyday doing various dumbbell stuff. Just trying to not lose my muscle...
  15. Mark1980

add 2 miles yesterday so at 39.25. Gonna take a day or 2 off from running I think, been pushing myself awfully hard and am pretty sore, calves and hammies starting to feel like jello. Think it was Tuesday or Wednesday, Wednesday I believe that I ran 5 miles and I freaking puked, first time...