Recent content by New1

1. N

Home Run Derby!! Big League Dreams West Covina

Very classy sir. Many props to you
  2. N

For Sale 26.5oz OG Blue Jeff Hall Mutant & 26oz OG Green Mutant Both U-Trip

I'll give you $150 for both bats and you ship first. PayPal ready and even though I have no feedback I have people that I've bought from that can speak for me.
  3. N

Home Run Derby!! Big League Dreams West Covina

Ladies and gentlemen. We have another burn victim.
  4. N

For Sale 27oz 2014 juggy and 27oz 2014 AM returnable w/receipts

Juggy and am Sent you a pm.
  5. N

Need a SS or 3B Saturday west co BLD.

Seriously. Thanks for having us out there with you Nate. Good bunch of guys. And I got to See Ian hurt some serious balls. Softballs that is.
  6. N

Hell yeah best homerun derby pitcher here. Without you can't hit Ian. Plus I can strike out eight guys in a row. Lol. Did you see the crowd I had. Everywhere I go I always have my drama crowd.haha
  7. N

Sent you a pm Nate.
  8. N

huntington beach 12/21 psts $30 pay to play

You can say that again. And again. Lol.
  9. N

ASA Sin City World Series-Big League Dreams Las Vegas

And Phuk Malba:biggthumpup:
  10. N

For Sale/Trade Custom novak 13.5

Pm sent your way
  11. N

ISPS Free Agent Market is now FREE for Individual Slow Pitch Softball Players

This was not a form of bashing and I understand that it may take time to establish. That's why I said I would play this again. Good luck to you out here. Simply an opinion from a player standpoint and thank you for taking it simply as that opinion.
  12. N

ISPS Free Agent Market is now FREE for Individual Slow Pitch Softball Players

This organization seems to be poorly ran. First of all they did not mention Bomb Squad taking the OC tourney by going undefeated. Second the umpire that they had for this had some very poor vision. The director did not have equipmemt or an extra umpire to cover the other field. I had to lend...
  13. N

- - - WSL is coming to LA/OC/IE... First event: 8/17 @ Quakes!! - - -

New1... "Vouching for this guy"... Funny statement considering if you knew me you'd know that I do EVERYTHING in my power to take care of the SoCal softball community in any way I can (bats, balls, gloves, uni's, charitable events, etc.). I have now for years. If you'd like to get ahold of me to...
  14. N

- - - WSL is coming to LA/OC/IE... First event: 8/17 @ Quakes!! - - -

Joe. You vouching for this guy doesn't mean anything if 8 months have past and he still hasn't made it right.