Recent content by SAMMIEKRISSY3

1. SAMMIEKRISSY3

L2 & l5

L2 & L5 is the same bat only difference is the SIC handle on the L2 & it has Wegs name on it. L5 is just as good.
  2. SAMMIEKRISSY3

L5 thoughts

I am a WORTH GUY & I brought an L5 for fall ball & I'm telling yoju, I LOVE it, it has some webbing now & it's HOT like white coals. & with my WORTHS they are 14 1/2 in barrels this is 12 in. I usually swing 27 but this is a 26 so I had to get used to it. I didn't like it at 1st but I have got...
  3. SAMMIEKRISSY3

Miken IZZY

oh ok preciate it
  4. SAMMIEKRISSY3

Miken IZZY

I have a 26 stamped Izzy & just took it to the post office to get a scale weight, it weighed 1lb 9.90 oz: 25oz. rounded I guess to a 26. Is this a normal weight for a Miken bat or specifically a Izzy?
  5. SAMMIEKRISSY3

For Trade 2 for 1

Still have bats
  6. SAMMIEKRISSY3

Price Check 27oz MINT Green Mayhem (Booger)

None of the "Boogers" had asa stamps
  7. SAMMIEKRISSY3

LTB Booger XL prefer 27 around 110-120

Wanting to see where the Booger Xl's are?
  8. SAMMIEKRISSY3

2014 greg connell mayhem?

but I believe it was m75 technology but who cares, I don't want it
  9. SAMMIEKRISSY3

You are right, I just looked on *** & it doesn't say m75 nowhere in the description. & I also remember seeing a post about the BJ & Connel was the same bat cause they posted the same description for both.
  10. SAMMIEKRISSY3

Are you all talking about the "14 BJ Fulk, "13 Fulk or which one? I mean either way, I wont be getting the Connell/Fulk anyway but just wanted to know thanks?
  11. SAMMIEKRISSY3

BJ Fulk

Which one would you get if the ASA or UTRIP stamp didn't matter? ASA Only(Orange) or Utrip(Green)? I seen that the ASA only one is better than the Utrip one. I wanted some insight on this. Using Utrip, ASA ISA or NSA balls.
  12. SAMMIEKRISSY3

Serial # on USA Booger

oh ok dats wats up preciate it
  13. SAMMIEKRISSY3

Serial # on USA Booger

oh ok, so if you had to choose which # of serial #'s you could besides the 1st 100 of the Original which would you choose? & are the OG & RI the same? I mean is it really a difference?
  14. SAMMIEKRISSY3

Serial # on USA Booger

oh ok, I was thinking that the lower the better, so wonder y dude was so excited about a serial # starting with 7
  15. SAMMIEKRISSY3

Serial # on USA Booger

I wanted to know the significance of the serial #'s on the USA Boogers. I seen a dude say wow on one that starts with 7. When I seen wow, I took it as, that was one of the better bats from the ones they made. So what # that the serial # start with will be better. Higher or Lower?