Recent content by stickin2j

1. stickin2j

2023 - Spring - Softball

We have our third game tonight. Should be a nipply 58* with 20mph winds.
  2. stickin2j

Pants

I know where you can get a pair of yellow pants. @swingnmiss *I'm aware this is probably trying to pull a joke out of the grave but I've been absent for a few years.
  3. stickin2j

SBF Team TPS Tourney

This seems like a whole lifetime ago now.
  4. stickin2j

Adding New Players to Team - Managing Egos

This is a possibility. Had a friend (former minor-leaguer) start playing with us who could run down and catch everything, but his shoulder was shot and throwing and hitting was erratic at best. He ended up only playing the first inning or two then had to sit out, and eventually just decided it...
  5. stickin2j

Pitchers glove

I wear this (https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/under-armour-mens-cage-baseball-batting-gloves#repChildCatid=3143013) under my 13.5 LS that I've had forever. Enough padding for a little sting stop without making the glove fit too tight.
  6. stickin2j

Anyone play with a short fence in their field?

Cut down some trees and you could at least even out the 275 to the corners.
  7. stickin2j

A RARE one up on CS

Shouldn't that say "posted 7000 days ago"?
  8. stickin2j

Exclusive Forum Member Giveaway Poll

Custom A2000
  9. stickin2j

Batting order advice

I put #8 at the bottom because after the first inning the order completely changes. Having a consistent singles hitter at the bottom gives the top of the lineup something to work with, too, and get some momentum going. You also don't want a really slow guy clogging the bases for your better hitters.
  10. stickin2j

Batting order advice

3 6 9 10 11 4 12 1 coinflip coinflip 8
  11. stickin2j

Best under the radar bats for the 52 cor 300 comp softball

350 is destroying the ball? On this website? Puhlease.
  12. stickin2j

Best under the radar bats for the 52 cor 300 comp softball

Another Sonic+ vote, and yes, from what I can recall one of the heaviest endloads in recent history.
  13. stickin2j

I know I live under a rock

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/new-bat-company.1424007/
  14. stickin2j

Best non turf cleat

I've worn Kanadias the last few years and just got a pair of SC3s. I've only worn the SC3s in a few games, but I don't feel enough of a difference to be worth paying full price. I got mine at one of the Sports Authority closeouts so they were about the same, but that rarely happens.
  15. stickin2j

Softball Bat witouth End Cap

The proper term is cracka. No, you can't say cracker. We can only call each other cracker.