swingnmiss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry been busy with work and ball. Yeah I hear ya on the bats, it's pretty ridiculous how obvious some of these things are. It had some of the guys on my team talking about getting a dirty bat for the next time we play in a tournament like that, I just told them we should stay down a level were the short fields somewhat neutralize it. We probably had a good chance to win the C division again, but wanted to challenge ourselves. Guess we found out where we stand with the big boys.
    Nice, sounds like a good showing. I ended up being one of the better hitters on the team, but it didn't feel like it. I really struggle with the high arch and most of my hits came on flatter pitches. I tend to let the ball get too deep because I cant make up my if its going to be a strike or not, plus I broke the only ASA bat I've had for the last 3 years the week before the tournament, and I was pretty much going through any bat I could get my hands on.
    I hear you on the bat stuff. Snap put us out and they had a shiny Recoil that was just unreal. I've swung that bat before and it sounded nothing like that one. Also went up against a team that had a Demarini that had me and the other outfielders playing their little guys like they were power hitters. It's a shame to know that we could've pulled out a couple wins if those 5 to 6 extra home runs stay in the park for a routine fly ball. Oh well, still a fun tournament and hopefully we make it up there for next year.
    Whats up Swing? I meant to get ahold of you earlier, but I caught the tail end of your game on saturday afternoon. We were getting ready to play after you guys and saw that laser that you hit in the gap. Nice swing bro.!! You're definitely a masher, how'd you guys end up? I couldn't believe how some of those guys were hitting the ball that weekend, we didn't have a single guy hit a homerun on the big diamond. Guess we should have stayed down in the C's. We had a few of out power hitters drop out last minute and it threw things off a little. We lost all three games by one run! Had leads in every game, but never had the hammer and lost in the bottom of the 7th in each one. Was still one of the best tournies of the year though, I'm already looking forward to next year.
    Cool, i'll do the same. I'll be wearing #6 and I have no idea where i'll be playing, still waiting to hear back from a couple guys. Goodluck!
    I'll be with Punishment/301 this time. Think we play at 9 on Saturday at the small fields and if we win I'm guessing we'll also be at the stadium. We will be coming in late friday night.
    Brawlers out of Couer D' Alene Idaho. We have the 1030 on Saturday on field #1. I'm assuming we'll be in the stadium from that point on. I'll be there Thursday afternoon and leave Monday. Who will you be with?
    Hey, saw that you are going to ******** again, we decided to come back up. Who you playing with this weekend?
    I swear the dude in the video with that midget, the sheep, and the Vagisil only looks like me..........................
    Hey check your pm. I got a 28 helmer speed, one piece we talked about. For you $185...lmk. Just picked it up from Helmer this weekend! Thanks, Biggons.
    www.sotogloves.com
    we are a custom glove company manufacture in mexico well known in california, with more than 10 years experience
    our products are 100% custom ,best quality,
    please check out our web site.
    our uniforms are the best quality.
    we also make batting gloves and other baseball and softball products
    if you want i can send you new pics. we also have 3 team soto ( travel ball ) teamsoto.com
    or call for more info 909 429-4477 [email protected]
    Thanks! It's good to hear it from an outside perspective. The guy that was playing shortstop and i were thinking the same thing. He mentioned that our pitcher misses too many spots and kills our 5-man. I was having a hard time in Left field because it seemed like we were always a couple steps in the wrong direction. Oh well, just goes to show how valuable a great pitcher is. The guy we had last year is pitching up in C-ball now so it's been a lot tougher on our defense this year. You have a pretty big rep. going on here, half the guys on our team are SBF members and they all new who you were. We are hoping to come up to a couple tournaments up your way next year, if it works out we'll definitely take a few rounds. If you head out to Detroit for D worlds look me up.
    What's up swing? What were you thinking about our 5-man? We've rotated 4 different guys there, including myself, and we've all kind of struggled with it. We ran it well last year, but we lost a bunch of guys to another team so it's been a struggle this year.
    I sure did miss the opportunity to meet the one and only this past weekend. But at least I was breathing the same air.
    Hey Swing,

Put in some tee work this last weekend and got it on youtube. I posted a thread in the Open Slopitch Board as well. Really would appreciate your thoughts, considering I got a lot of my mechanics changes specifically from you.

Thanks
    Brian
    Snowball tournball tourney next month for me...plastic bags over the feet, stay dry all day...UA has yet to come out with its own version but the local grocery store will do just fine
    Looks like all the cool kids are doin' it, looks like myspace is getting kicked to the curb!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…