Recent content by thekoo

1. thekoo

Tuesday Night, Fullerton CA. Player(s) needed

Need utility players for a rec-level Fullerton team. One needed, two wanted. Hit it up. PS, we suck.
  2. thekoo

Pitchers, when is it enough?

Ugh, why even bother. Read the original post.
  3. thekoo

Again, the problem is my team not backing me up when it's intentional.
  4. thekoo

Sorry for trying to get an honest opinion here... :(
  5. thekoo

And that's how I usually handle it.
  6. thekoo

See, I'm not bitching about the hot grounders or liners to my sides. I'm talking about pull hitters intentionally closing stances and golfing pitches towards my face and knees. It's a load of **** and everyone knows it. And I have no problem fielding any of these. What I'm getting pissed...
  7. thekoo

This guy knows what I'm talking about.
  8. thekoo

I can field it fine, that's no problem. And my guys can do it, I've seen it before, and we've all done it before. ****, I take matters into my own hands most of the time. I guess I fall into the old baseball mentality - one of ours, one of yours.
  9. thekoo

So, anyhow. I pitch for my team, and I get shot middle maybe twice a game. Now, I know that it's not always on purpose, and that sometimes there's a beef behind it. Do you get pissed when your team doesn't back you up? It pisses me off beyond belief when I don't see my boys taking a pot...
  10. thekoo

Is the plate a strike when a mat is used for the strike zone?

I've never seen it land, I always hit it. I'll smack it foul or fair, but you're not landing a strike on me.
  11. thekoo

always using the same bat?

No, you're absolutely right. My team all uses the same weight, so we haven't had that problem.
  12. thekoo

Breaking up the double play

*brawh-fist*
  13. thekoo

Breaking up the double play

Uh oh... someone mad.
  14. thekoo

Another New Guy

Do I see some Brawh hating, brawh?