Recent content by Thunder#24

1. T

ISA Worlds 9 Man "A"

i also thing Stafford tires might be in
  2. T

ISA Worlds 9 Man "A"

Where is the Swash they were a good team they should play there a local team
  3. T

Winter Nationals

all teams interseted need to email steve so he has a running count
  4. T

Winter Nationals

i will reach out to Steve to find out about more details. but Hammer its a pretty good ball and guys that sling should be able to pitch as long as they are not on the ISA Major List. if any team is interested please PM me so i can have a running count of the teams and will post it weekly so we...
  5. T

Charlotte Area New Modified Team

So Gofisch,Surgarbearpr and Djcs1204. you guys will be willing to enter Tour if we can get more teams to committ
  6. T

a weekend u can now look back @ and laugh

i second that ! you J-O
  7. T

it was..i thought we were cool. and now when someone ask if that guy is really a fruitcake ,im not lying for u know more..
  8. T

Winter Nationals

Steve from ISA is going down to FL this week so by next week we should had more info.
  9. T

1- the umps (Stunk this weekend) 1 guy, i dont know that rule dont ask me. lol 2- Platt sprayed my jacket with a sh*t spray and walk'd around for 45 min looking at my sneaks as if i stepped in it..haha..Glad 1 of your teammates got u back and put what ever they did all over your truck 3- The...
  10. T

Winter Nationals

its was in Auburndale Florida 2 years ago. not sure where in FL this year but i will try to find out ASAP
  11. T

Winter Nationals

Sounds good fella's let's keep up on this and spread the word who wouldn't wanna take Sunny FL over the weather we have up here in Feb. SPREAD THE WORD
  12. T

Winter Nationals

well we need to find some contacts for those other teams out there ..And Joe what team are you from
  13. T

Winter Nationals

ok no prob
  14. T

Winter Nationals

well lets hope everyone stays in touch and we get a good turnout this year now is the time to push for it not the last minute
  15. T

Winter Nationals

Thats where im guessing .i think thats where it was 2 years ago or maybe Miami . but i do no its in FL. there has to be other teams out there beside on the east coast that play @ this level. So lets just say possibly Thunder CWR Degroot Stafford Swash- Only Because they won it 2 years ago...