Recent content by TidePride509

1. TidePride509

Anarchy Phantom Utrip

I know this thread is old, but looking for advice. I'm thinking about stepping into the Anarchy world and I have a choice of a Phantom EL NR with 50 hits for $135 or a Viper EL with a return and 25 hits for $140... Which is the better deal? Haven't found any reviews on the Viper yet. Any...
  2. TidePride509

Glove Conditioner

I live in Alabama and will definitely NOT be steaming, baking, or running over it with my truck!
  3. TidePride509

Glove Conditioner

Wow! Thanks for the great info guys! Maybe with a little luck I can get this new glove broke into perfection! And then keep it that way with proper care...
  4. TidePride509

Glove Conditioner

Will the Obenauf's darken the leather? The glove will be maroon, white, and grey so I want to steer away from anything that might alter the colors. I guess I should have mentioned that before lol
  5. TidePride509

Glove Conditioner

What glove conditioner do you find to work best? I have a 44 Pro Custom being made at the moment and am looking for a good conditioner to use on it during the break in period and beyond. I was just going to go with the 44 conditioner, but unfortunately it is out of stock right now and I have...
  6. TidePride509

Nike Putter and Bats

LTT/LTS Nike Method Concept putter in good condition with original head cover. Head cover and grip have a little wear. $80 26oz Miken DC-41 with field/bag wear and webbing. No cracks or rattles. Bat is still solid and very HOT!!! $60 27oz Demarini Juggy that has very little field/bag wear. No...
  7. TidePride509

Nike Putter and Bats

LTT/LTS Nike Method Concept putter in good condition with original head cover. Head cover and grip have a little wear. $80 26oz Miken DC-41 with field/bag wear and webbing. No cracks or rattles. Bat is still solid and very HOT!!! $60 27oz Demarini Juggy that has very little field/bag...
  8. TidePride509

How to get your Evil Ball sample pack

Thanks @Bobby Buggs!
  9. TidePride509

It must still be good... Got my balls today lol
  10. TidePride509

Is this still available? Sent money a few days ago. I guess I should've looked at how old this post was before sending
  11. TidePride509

Best 52/300 ball

I was thinking about buying a dozen of them to try, but wasn't sure if they are the absolute best or not...
  12. TidePride509

Best 52/300 ball

If you had to hit 52/300 balls, which ball would you choose?
  13. TidePride509

USSSA bat for 52/300

I'm thinking I will definitely get another DC41. Had a 17 DC41 that was hot, but didn't know if the 19s were as hot.
  14. TidePride509

USSSA bat for 52/300

The Z isn't going anywhere... I am hitting it very well, but wanting something else in the bag. You can't tell me all bats are created equal. Been playing way too long to believe that lol. Just simply asking for opinions on good bats on the market for 52/300 balls.
  15. TidePride509

USSSA bat for 52/300

Looking for a new bat... In our league we are allowed to use USSSA bats, but must use 52/300 balls. I am currently swinging a Lloyd Z1K and I like the bat, but I am wanting to try something different. So, in your opinion, what is the hottest bat on the market for 52/300 balls?