Recent content by wrenchen-man

1. W

the dreaded and hated question

looking forward to hopefully meeting you on the field some day ND shotokan
  2. W

do not pass line in outfield

wow coed in wisconsin has been that way for at least ten years dude chick rotation and a line in the out field.
  3. W

the dreaded and hated question

ok so in the event I find the need to buy a new asa combat this year what is my best bet mostly a line drive hitter but can hit with some power my AV is old and just wondering how the new bats are. not many reviews on them yet
  4. W

fargo moorehead

push this to front
  5. W

fargo moorehead

moved to the fargo moorehead area last year mid season looking to play some ball this year. let me know if you have a spot open.
  6. W

The Bat Graveyard 2

looks like every one should have bought a combat
  7. W

putting it out there early

looking to play 2012 season in the fargo moorehead area. let me know if you have an open spot to fill.
  8. W

Combatants - ASA Question

I have an og av and an afflicted and an sb98 the sb98 with 100 cuts beats my afflicted with 500uts your decision though.
  9. W

Need a couple of guys, for a north dakota tourney

is it still on? lots o fflooding out there
  10. W

ouch

thanks have been doing the strong lifts 5x5. will keep stretching and try rolling them
  11. W

ouch

I have been suoer tight in the hamstrings. Been stretching but its not helping any other ideas.
  12. W

Sb98

who cares about the paint cracks are what most people worry about.
  13. W

How do you remove pine tar from a bat?!?!

seriously it will work and be fast with no harm to the bat
  14. W

How do you remove pine tar from a bat?!?!

put mineral spirits on a rag and wipe it off
  15. W

worth jh mutant 98 or miken recoil?

my post doesn't even matter but go for the mutant everyone has already said so. I can't say anymore than everyone else!!! the mutant is by far better.