1. shawn400ft

Turned 40

Am I considered " Junior Senior"?
  2. shawn400ft

For Sale Scn9, scx3,reap2

BATS are sold!
  3. shawn400ft

LTB Magic The Gathering Trading Cards

I know... but they are for my son. Looking for anyone who needs to offload any cards they may have sitting in a basement somewhere and don't play anymore.
  4. shawn400ft

I am a wine-ocerous...

Why do I pitch? I know middle shots are part of the game, I usually don't get pissed. Started a super draft tourney on the bump, freezing temps with flurries throughout the day. Second batter in, I'm too slow to react catch one off my thigh, hurts like hell. 5th game later, same day, cold...
  5. shawn400ft

For Sale/Trade 28 oz SCN9

I did all the hard work. Hit a ton of balls off the tee and she is just now starting to open up. Never game used. Just started to click. She is a BADASS. Asking not sure what they are going for so 230 shipped? Returnable, technically, no receipt though.
  6. shawn400ft

LTB Or Trade for 30 oz SCX3.

Anything in my signature (besides the Extended). PM me for pics
  7. shawn400ft

Bad back, bad shoulder, knees are starting to go.

When does it become obvious that you shouldn't play anymore?
  8. shawn400ft

GTG BigZach

Shipped fast and items were just as described. Don't hesitate to deal with him
  9. shawn400ft

Need Reap2 guru input

Is this normal? First pic is my OG Flex...almost perfect. Second pic is a Reap 2 I just picked up from a gtg bro but he says he didn't notice it. Also need advice as I paid enough for a bat with no flaws. Is it wrong to ask for part of my payment back?
  10. shawn400ft

GTG Pretty is a GTG bro

Got the Reaper today. Merry Christmas to me! Thanks for a smoov deal.
  11. shawn400ft

GTG b1_wright is a good guy

Figured out we lived close, so in order to eliminate the opportunity for team USPS to grab another stick he drove 20 minutes to meet me to get his bat.
  12. shawn400ft

For Sale 30 oz OG Extended/ NIW 28.5 mutjha

. 350 for the Mutjha. No receipt. Think I'll keep it.
  13. shawn400ft

GTG BigShow5

Bought some jerseys off BigShow5 and he delivered them timely and they were as described. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  14. shawn400ft

For Sale 30 oz OG SCX3 Extended

Top one in pics. SOLD! shipped. Not gifted No trades.
  15. shawn400ft

For Trade NIW MUTJHA for REAP2 Reaper 28 oz

28.5 oz. Returnable no receipt. Looking for a 28 oz OG Flex as well. It is red and yellow. Ronald McDonald, McDonalds bat :rolleyes: Sale price: 399.88 really want to trade.
  16. shawn400ft

For Trade Niw 28.5 mutjha

For a 28 oz REAP2 Reaper. Or a 28 oz OG Flex Sale price: 399.88 really want to trade.
  17. shawn400ft

GTG wcuranger

Bought a bamboo stick off him and he shipped priority! Awesome!
  18. shawn400ft

GTG roadrunner22

Good communications and a reasonable dude. He was willing to work with me and we made a good deal happen. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  19. shawn400ft

GTG KoolAid

OG SBF'er tacks another GTG thread onto his resume. Good board bro here folks, don't hesitate to buy from this one.
  20. shawn400ft

Killeen/ Ft. Hood area

Looking to play on a team that doesn't take themselves too seriously. I can travel now that my youngest is walking. I'm a pretty decent hitter, and 1B. Board bros I've played with: Juggster Sherwood17 DJCasper Roundin4 Jsleeves Upstatelongbal Hcarcrx Herts9 BP15 And a few more. If...