Search results

1. trentonballer

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Anyone else going to Winter Worlds in Myrtle next weekend? Myself and Philphan will be there playing for Gabi's in the silver.
  2. trentonballer

SBFNJ Chapter 24

Rob, Congrats buddy!!!
  3. trentonballer

SBFNJ Chapter 24

couldn't agree more Trung, that's why I quit playing tourneys two years ago. It gets worse and worse each year. I'm not saying leagues are much better but I can tolerate just about anything for an hour rather than a whole day.
  4. trentonballer

SBFNJ Chapter 24

It is much easier to call out a NJ team because you know more players than a team you see for the first time at worlds or wherever. Also, what does stock/shaved bats have to do with not adding a guy to your online roster?
  5. trentonballer

SBFNJ Chapter 24

play by the rules and there won't be protests...kudos to DN
  6. trentonballer

SBFNJ Chapter 24

I assumed you were talking about a pitcher, my bad
  7. trentonballer

SBFNJ Chapter 24

being a pitcher, I would probably not be happy about that either. I wasnt there so have no concept of the context of it all but it is kind of ****. I meant this quote: Originally Posted by cotis that guy wasn't happy when I asked him what was wrong with his leg after we hit 3/4 at him...
  8. trentonballer

NC ISA Men's & Women's State Championships

When is the wood bat World Series and where?
  9. trentonballer

For Sale Wilson 1788 11.25 & Rawlings HOH Custom CGB27T 12.75

paypal sent on A2k- thanks bud
  10. trentonballer

SBFNJ Chapter 24

consider yourself fortunate if it was this place. http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2014/07/undercover_sting_leads_to_prostitution_arrest_at_oakland_massage_parlor_police_say.html#incart_river
  11. trentonballer

For Sale 2014 Big Bertha Driver 9 degree stiff flex

I have the 10.5* and am in love with it, although I dropped it down to 9.5* recently. I switched from a 9* Big Bertha also
  12. trentonballer

ASA z-2k

My Z2k was hot right out of the wrapper. I love the idiots who never heard the sound it makes before and start crying that it's worked! If you hit a ball hard...the bat must be cut!
  13. trentonballer

Question for the OG Freak guys...

first batch had smooth endcaps
  14. trentonballer

Body Beast Group - Beachbody

I spit my drink out when I read this...
  15. trentonballer

For Sale super deals RED n YELLOW MUTJH

bat looks like it has 4,00,000 hits not 400...and his dog was chewing the endcap
  16. trentonballer

LTTF ressy mutant for a worth liberty or maybe another decent-good glove

It's lost 25 swings since you bought it...impressive!
  17. trentonballer

For Sale/Trade 3 Gloves For Grabs (Mizuno/Liberty/Nokona)

interested in the liberty, pm sent
  18. trentonballer

For Sale 21 pairs of shoes NIB/MINT/CLEAN

what are the others, you say 21 pairs but there are pics of like 3. I wear a 9.5, are these og or china specials?
  19. trentonballer

Buyer Beware Unleashed_19 NGTG

Order probably would've been completed months ago if this guy wasn't on here talking smack to people when he is blatantly NGTG!!!
  20. trentonballer

LTB Golf clubs and bag

I have big berthas posted on another thread