Search results

1. AUsoftball

The Saga Continues ...... USA/ASA vs. USSSA

We have a local league in the area that allows the use of both ASA and USSSA bats, last night a heated discussion occurred when one of the teams became upset that the other team was using USSSA bats. Both teams had copies of the rules, the one team (without the USSSA bats) did not read all the...
  2. AUsoftball

The Saga Continues ..... USA/ASA vs. USSSA

We have a local league in the area that allows the use of both ASA and USSSA bats, last night a heated discussion occurred when one of the teams became upset that the other team was using USSSA bats. Both teams had copies of the rules, the one team (without the USSSA bats) did not read all the...
  3. AUsoftball

Miken Ultra II

Question: I know that a Miken Ultra II carried an 2000 ASA stamp, but not a 2004 ASA stamp. Does anyone or has anyone seen a legit Miken Ultra II with both a 2000 & 2004 ASA stamp, or is this a altered bat? I know that the Miken Ultra II is not approved for ASA play, but I am still interested...
  4. AUsoftball

Is a Ultra II legal for USSSA Play ??

Good Evening, I would like your feedback as we played a championship game this evening and the other team was found to be using an Mike Ultra II, the Ultra II they carried had the 2000 & 2004 ASA certification stamp. As a pitcher, my biggest concern is my safety, as a season Ultra II bat can...
  5. AUsoftball

Need Feedback ASAP - Mike Ultra II in USSSA Play

Good Evening, I would like your feedback as we played a championship game this evening and the other team was found to be using an Mike Ultra II, the Ultra II they carried had the 2000 & 2004 ASA certification stamp. As a pitcher, my biggest concern is my safety, as a season Ultra II bat can...
  6. AUsoftball

GTG Backsyde11

Great deal with Backsyde11, great communication and delivered with no issues....GTG in my book!!
  7. AUsoftball

Looking for a Miken 2015 DC41 USSSA Bat

All, I am looking for a Miken 2015 DC41 USSSA bat (White bat, red or black knob). I would prefer 27oz or 28oz. Please let me know what you have, and a price. I will say this upfront, I am not going to pay so crazy price for a bat, this is for a rec league softball team. Thanks Jeff
  8. AUsoftball

For Sale Zero Tolerance DT 0301 Knife

This item is brand new, I purchased it for myself, but then received one as a gift for my time in the service. Knife come with original box, paper work. These knifes are amazing, I have used mine for years and it is built like a tank. I am looking for $215.00 {Price Drop} pay pal as a gift...
  9. AUsoftball

GTG Duriisimo is GTG

Duriisimo bought a bat from me, fast payment, and the deal went very smooth. Great experience!
  10. AUsoftball

For Sale Cleaning out some Combats

I need to thin the bag, so I have the following Combats for sale. 1) Combat B1 98 mph - 27oz End Load. Bat is in good shape, never got the use it should, approx swings on it 200 to 250. Includes FedEx next day shipping, add paypal fees if not sent as a gift SOLD 2) Combat Anti-Virus ASA - 27oz...
  11. AUsoftball

For Sale Worth Resmondo For Sale

Worth Resmondo For Sale, bat is in great shape, there are a few pine tar marks on the barrel. Bat has approx 300 to 350 swings on it, black tape for grip. Great bat, just need to thin the bag out. I believe this bat is a 27oz bat, but the weight on the handle is gone. SOLD this included FedEx...
  12. AUsoftball

For Sale For Sale Reebok Melee Legend (Yellow) 28oz

Reebok Melee Legend (Yellow) for sale, bat is in great shape, yes it has the webbing that just about every Reebok bat has, there is a piece of glue you can hear when you turn the bat up and down. Bat has approx 150 to 175 swings on it, a number of teammates went to Ultra II's so this sat in the...
  13. AUsoftball

For Sale Golf Equipment For Sale

All, I am cleaning out my golf bag and have a few sticks for sale: 1) Scotty Cameron Detour Putter - Mint Shape - $85.00 SOLD 2) Cleveland Launcher 400cc - 9.5 loft - Stiff Grafalloy Blue Shaft - This club is in excellent shape and crushes the ball - $60.00 3) Ping G2 460cc - 8.5 loft...
  14. AUsoftball

GTG smoke is GTG

Fast payment and great communication
  15. AUsoftball

For Sale BP Balls (assorted types)

All, Cleaning up my garage, I am offering up some BP balls for sale,there are various types. Balls are in good shape. I will try to fullfill request on a first come first serve basis. I am looking for $27.00 a dozen which includes shipping. I am willing to do a bundle deals for quanities over...
  16. AUsoftball

For Sale Miken Freak Limited Edition

I have a 27oz Miken Freak Limited Edition for sale, bat was purchased for a rec league that was allowing all types of bats, due to insurance issues with lability, we can only use ASA bats. This bat is in excellent shape, no spider webs, no cracks, no end caps issues, total swing on this bat is...
  17. AUsoftball

Rick Smith is GTG

Fellow Board Members, Rick Smith is GTG, top notch guy, have no fears when dealing with him!
  18. AUsoftball

FS - Synergy 2 and Combat B-1

All, I am putting up two more bats from my collection, the first bat is a Combat B-1 Da Bomb, it is a U-trip bat, 28oz and balanced (NIW - returnable - no receipt) - Looking for $110.00 - Price reduced. The second bat is a Easton Synergy 2, 28oz, decent condition, I have no idea of how many...
  19. AUsoftball

**More Bats for Sale** Renovation Fund

All, I am putting up two more bats from my collection, the first bat is a Combat B-1 Da Bomb, it is a U-trip bat, 28oz and balanced (NIW - returnable - no receipt) - Looking for $130.00. The second bat is a Easton Synergy 2, 28oz, decent condition, I have no idea of how many swings are on the...
  20. AUsoftball

For Sale: 28oz og Extended - Mint

All, After much debate I am putting up my 28oz og Extended.:( The bat is in mint condition with approx. 50 swings on it. With a major home renovation, my softball time has been put on hold for an undetermined amount of time. I will post pictures tonight, I am looking for: $285.00 cash or...