Search results

1. K

Confused about Dudley bats

It can be explained fairly simply in my opinion. If you own a dudley that doesn't say "Lift" you have a good bat. To add some nuance last year there was a problem with breakage of HOTW bats. That problem seems to be solved and it seems like the bats that were going to break have broken and were...
  2. K

Bat bags (5 +)

I got a BSN bat bag a while ago that works well and holds ~15 bats if you alternate, but it sucks dragging that many around. It's great for keeping them all in one spot in the basement but beyond that I try to take 2 or 3 bats to game.
  3. K

Reputation of the top Major Players?

A fair number of major players make appearances at the softball spring training in Florida every year. Like someone else above said they are mostly just guys. I never met anyone that has anything negative to say about Brett Helmer. Andy Purcell spent a very long time last year watching guys that...
  4. K

Hitting Tee Recommendations?

Honestly I am a plumber and the materials for a homemade tee cost me literally nothing and I still have a tanner tee. To each there own. Height wise if you want a bit of extra height you can buy a 1" steel pipe and a coupling at home depot that will let it go as high as you want
  5. K

Hitting Tee Recommendations?

Get a tanner tee they are awesome and don't require a trip to the hardware store
  6. K

Price Check Help with Miken, Dudley, and Louisville Slugger

I think $125 shipped is a bit steep for the hyper z but that's an opinion. Everything else is bang on I would say
  7. K

Remake of the Dudley 2.0 Lightning 12 inch barrel

I think you might have missed the boat. This may well be a one off. The reason I say that is you have to assume other sales reps and websites aren't thrilled with Dudley doing an exclusive deal with one spot for this product. That one seller is not going to be thrilled with a deal that allows...
  8. K

Remake of the Dudley 2.0 Lightning 12 inch barrel

Its a pretty great price when you use their coupon code. I rolled the dice earlier this week & hoping they are similar quality to the original 2.0's
  9. K

Hacker72 GTG

Did a deal for a pitchsafe screen and he treated me right! Thanks!
  10. K

2019 DUDLEY LIGHTNING LEGEND HOTW 2-PIECE 12 INCH

I spent more time than I'm proud of trying to figure these out without a google search & then realized you forgot one. So now you can spend a couple minute running through names in your head ...
  11. K

For Sale Pitchsafe screen

Pm sent
  12. K

Great Rotation proves Size Doesn't Matter to these athletes SM#87

Having looked at his website pricing it is probably safe to assume he hasn't spent hours editing videos and changing fence distances in an elaborate plan to become a mogul selling hitting lessons. I think he does a great job but he probably isn't hiding money in the Cayman Islands from selling...
  13. K

Which is better

He removed bats from this list that you could no longer buy with ease. I think he may have an ongoing all time hottest bat list but I'm too lazy to find a link. I would guess the new dudleys will shake up this list when updated again.
  14. K

BP balls?

Hey did you guys stop selling BP balls, they are sold out everywhere? Or just waiting on a new shipment?
  15. K

13" dudley flaking issue

I have a 13" white dudley (with the black handle)that is a couple of years old, the grippy covering is starting to flake off. Is this bat on its way out or does it matter? My bats aren't tested or played with in any sanctioned league.