Search results

1. dternst

Is there a benefit to taking some time off?

Starting to catch up to you... ODB, age has already caught and passed you by... LOL!
  2. dternst

GTG concoction12 (noobie) is GTG

I purchased a couple pair of used pants from him last week. We settled on a price and agreed that he would ship first. Before he shipped he told me that he knocked an additional $10 off the total price due to the pants having more dirt stains than the others. I received the pants a few days...
  3. dternst

Buyer Beware Sonic625...BB?

This thread looks like a censored government document...
  4. dternst

physics question

If bat speed, point of contact on the bat and off the plate and the trajectory all being equal... the weights of the hitters have no bearing on the outcome (taller and bigger doesn't always equal further). The ball will go slightly further distance for the taller hitter. Take for example the...
  5. dternst

softball morality ...

"Carry on and pretend you have no idea what's going on." The umpires have a job to do... if they can't do it right, Im not going to say anything. They don't comment on my ability or inability to play... why should I point something out to them that is only benefiting me and my team.
  6. dternst

DFW meet n greet

Only twice, I think, and it was on the short field at White Settlement... I don't even count the one I hit as a home run because it was on the short field.
  7. dternst

DFW meet n greet

Marrs couldn't hit one over the backstop... let alone a 250 homerun. I'm just sayin'! :D What's up fellas?
  8. dternst

North Dallas All Day Sports Charity Softball Tourney Dec 4

Bob...please don't get involved...every tournament you planned either rained or snowed... shhhhh. ;)
  9. dternst

The Boss hogg Routine

You should probably provide the website or name of the book in the original post. Just a sugestion.
  10. dternst

engagement ring?

Board member selling engagement/wedding set for $900 \ http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=933173
  11. dternst

BP on Sundays in DFW TX?

High Point... I think that the name of the park. It's at the corner Legacy and Alma. There are a few baseball/fastpitch fields and the last time I was there a few non-fenced prctice fields.
  12. dternst

For Sale Authentic Oakley Radar FS

Everyone's honest on SBF, we should just take his word on the condition, etc.
  13. dternst

For Sale Authentic Oakley Radar FS

That kind of stuff is not really importannt when selling anything on SBF.
  14. dternst

BP Fridays DFW

Prolly won't need 400 balls...go get a couple "Homer" buckets from Home Depot. A bucket carries around 30 balls. Plenty a round of BP. I hope you get a good showing... we use to have enough for 2 teams show up. I alway enjoyed taking Fridays off, hitting BP, and then going to Hooters in...
  15. dternst

GTG ChrisGio315 is GTG

Hassle free transaction....him a bat/me cash. Shipped it quickly and as described. i hope i have the opportunity in the future to do businees again.
  16. dternst

For Sale/Trade 27oz snot

Willing to sell any of your JH120s?
  17. dternst

GTG Warpath delivers...

... Purchase a 27oz Booger from him and delivered as described and quickly... I wouldn't hesitate t do business with him in the future...
  18. dternst

GTG grovermn5 is no grouch

Purchased a JH120 from him this week and received it today.
  19. dternst

GTG A perfect TEN

I order some jerseys from TEN and recevied them today... Thanks TEN. I will wear one tonight at league.
  20. dternst

Full and Sub Dye shirts for sale

PM sent for both of the #9s...