Search results

1. House00

2017 Triple Crown

Anyone get their filthy paws on one of these yet? Im curious to know how it compares to last years...
  2. House00

Price Check 2016 (this year's) 27oz Ressy Legit

50 hits, few ground and bag scratches, tiny rattle, r/r/barcode
  3. House00

new ressy vs freak30 vs gray jh legit

So i hit the freak30 and ressy along side my gray jh legit. it was about 63 degrees with a slight wind blowing in and i was using primarily .52/275 hot dots with a few classic m gold dots mixed in. First swing was with the freak30 and the ball just went. I noticed that the bat is very flexible...
  4. House00

Fulk elite or ressy 220?

Im going to buy a new legit tomorrow but cannot decide which one i want... ive been reading reviews and watching vids and they both get great reviews and look and sound great ingreat in the vids... ive narrowed my search to these 2 so i would like to hear from anyone that has hit them side by...
  5. House00

For Sale/Trade Stereo reciever and XM radio

$75- Refurbished Onkyo TX8555 reciever. Has XM and Sirius antenna ports and comes with XM antenna adapter. Just paid $185 to have a new satellite board installed for a customer that is no longer with us. $30- Like new SiriusXM Onyx XDNX1 home radio with docking station, remote, antenna and...
  6. House00

For Sale/Trade NR 27oz USSSA SuperZ EL

SOLD- 75 hits, few ground scratches, no rattle or wobble, clean. OG grip removed and replaced with 1mm lizard skin. Will listen to all USSSA trade offers. MAKE ME AN OFFER!! SOLD
  7. House00

LS customer service

So I've read the horror stories of LS and their customer service, or lack thereof, but haven't had to deal with them until just 2 weeks ago; despite the number of LS bats I've had over the years. I'd just like to say that my experience with the whole return process was great. First off, they...
  8. House00

NSA vs Utrip compression testing

Good evening, last friday i got my new 2 piece psycho and put about 8 hits on it. I took it to my NSA LD to be tested and according to his machine, it did not pass... It almost made it out of the gray area. Today, i brought it to my USSSA LD and the bat passed fine @ 260... My question is, how...
  9. House00

2-piece Miken thoughts

I'm looking to buy a 2-piece Miken tomorrow when I finally get my bonus lol... I want to get something nobody that I know or play with has which pretty much leaves me with 3 options... Psycho, black DC41 and gold Triad... Ive swung the 4TF, Freak Black, white DC41 and my buddy has a Freak12...
  10. House00

2014 z2000 question

I'm looking to see if there is a difference in the Z214UE vs SB214ZUE? From what I've read the Z214UE has LS2x composite and the SB214ZUE has the pure 360. I've seen sites list the features wrong so I figured I'd ask. My og Z2k has a good crack and is about to blow any time and I want another...
  11. House00

Price Check 27oz OG Titan

Made in china, s/n 09XXXXX, some webbing, tiny rattle, returnable. Link to thread for pics: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1378043
  12. House00

Price Check 28oz L5

SP13L5 Returnable, no webbing. Link to thread for pic: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1378043
  13. House00

For Sale/Trade Easton & Worth

28oz SP13L5, returnable, no papers. Unknown hits but there is no webbing or rattles and it passed compression. Ive put about 75 hits on it since I got it. Has some ground scratches but otherwise in real good shape. Removed OG grip. $90 27oz OG Titan (made in China) s/n 09XXXXX, returnable, no...
  14. House00

Miken endcap on a worth???

My buddy has a NIW ressy sick that has a miken endcap. Everything looks legit and the bat feels like its 27oz when compared to other 27oz bats. The cap is nice and tight and there's no sign of doctoring. Has anyone seen this? I know miken/worth are essentially the same bats but I've never...
  15. House00

For Sale/Trade Reebok Gift Card

Got a Reebok GC today in return for a broken bat. I don't wear Reebok shoes. It is a $145 card. Will sell for $120 or trade for a 27/28 utrip bat. Comes with the letter explaining why they sent me the card. PM or text 508-373-3613 with offers.
  16. House00

LTB Looking to buy m75120

Looking for an og or reissue m75120 in 26, 27 or 28... Preferably a 27 REISSUE. Looking to spend less than $80... Can be a nr. Lmk.
  17. House00

og z2k question

I have a 27oz og z2k utrip el with the lee powers signature. my qc is good and is visable above the grip. my friend also has one; 26oz og utrip el but hers has tim cocos sig and no visible qc... I got mine as soon as the came out and she got hers for xmas that year. did ls just put the...
  18. House00

izzy vs filby

I had a chance to hit my black izzy psycho along side my red kf30... First off, I felt that the psycho was hotter out of the wrapper than the Filby. The first 10-15 hits it had a very loud "slap" sound but it soon turned into the classic Miken crack sound. I put roughly 100 swings on it with...
  19. House00

Roddy glove warranty info??

I bought a roddy rdx14 a couple years ago and its now a pos... the thumb has a crease which causes it to be floppy and I cant keep a ball in it... I was going to try and contact Rodriguez to see what kind of warranty/repair they offer but cant find their website... does anyone have any info on...
  20. House00

MAY120U booger ri

anybody have thoughts/reviews on this?? I don't see a thorough review anywhere and im getting one as a wr... I had an og booger a while ago and pretty much have swung every mayhem except for the last couple fulks... just wondering what it compares to. ive seen a couple people say that its not...