Search results

1. khenning

GTG thatsnasty is GTG

Good guy here. I bought a bat from him. He gave me shipping info the same day I paid him and the bat showed up quickly and as promised. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. He's gtg.
  2. khenning

What's the best bat you can think of that's not on this list?

What's the point? If you get something good, by the looks of it, it will just get banned.
  3. khenning

For Sale Fake beats by dr dre

Whoops, $150 is for the over the ear refurbs, not earbuds. If I wanted earbuds I'd just get skullcandy. They get the job done for $20.
  4. khenning

what about if I got the $150 refurbs off monster's outlet site?
  5. khenning

are they worth the cash?
  6. khenning

Which parts are made by monster?
  7. khenning

what is everyones take on guys swinging fastpitch bats

And what would all of your dads and grandpas who swung 38-42oz bats think of you guys only swinging 28s and 30s? Who cares. It's not cheating. Swing what you want.
  8. khenning

GTG amaldo01 is GTG

Bought a DeMarini creature from him. Quick shipping and great communication. Couldn't ask for more.
  9. khenning

Weight Loss Stack for NOOBS

Wow, nice to see some love for myfitnesspal. I've been at it for 2 months on that site and I've dropped 15lbs. It is surprising to see what you're actually eating on a daily basis.
  10. khenning

Finally...

Work is the only time I'm on this board. :D
  11. khenning

Finally...

Nice .
  12. khenning

Finally...

So you just got suckered on the srv3 and that's okay? :)
  13. khenning

Finally...

Anyone paying these prices for the OGs are suckers. I wish I had more to sell.
  14. khenning

LTB scx14

1st batch? I wouldn't be surprised if most of them have been returned already to Easton. Out of curiosity, why the interest in the 1st batch?
  15. khenning

Popped My Combat Cherry!

That's good to hear. I think it's supposed to be sunny and 50 when we hit on Sunday. So I'll probably give it a few swings. I could still use a grip though. Anyone have one that they'd be willing to part with cheap?
  16. khenning

GTG 78transam is GTG

I bought a BBGV from him. He shipped quick and the bat was as promised. Don't hesitate to deal with him. He's GTG.
  17. khenning

Popped My Combat Cherry!

Thanks Chris I'll keep that in mind.
  18. khenning

Popped My Combat Cherry!

After many years of owning bats I finally got a Combat. I can't wait to swing my BBGV. It's still a little chilly up in sconi though. How warm does it need to be for me to swing this thing? Also, does anyone want to hook a Combat n00b up with a grip? PM me if you have one. Thanks guys.
  19. khenning

GTG JohnnysLounge14 is GTG

He bought a video game from me. He paid quick and was patient with me as I could only ship a few days after payment because I was out of town. Great guy to work with.