Search results

1. I Throw Strikes

LTB LTB-TPS triton - 27oz balanced

looking to purchase a 27 oz balanced TPS triton to replace mine that cracked. Let me know what you got. Thanks. (Getting harder to find them)
  2. I Throw Strikes

For Sale 26oz Miken Freak Limited Edition MSFLE

SOLD For sale is 26oz Miken Freak LE with about 150-200 hits. Returnable but no receipt provided. No cracks, end cap is very solid. There is a small "pebble" rattle. the usual ball scuff and bag scratches. Serial #92720248 Asking for $125 pp and delivered with USPS priority mail with DC and...
  3. I Throw Strikes

bass looce vs boombah game ready

Hey fellas just wondering if anyone has used both of these gloves before? Which would be the better purchase if both were available for the same price.
  4. I Throw Strikes

LTB Pants - Black / Kelly Green size 34-38

Looking to buy some black and kelly green pants. Let me know what you got.. Thanks!
  5. I Throw Strikes

pitchers...don't you hate it when:

you play a team and the guys that shoot middle are the ones that play outfield only? last night I played against a hard hitting & shaved bat using team :rolleyes: and this d-bag right center fielder was getting ticked off that I was throwing him junk pitches and was complaining to his...
  6. I Throw Strikes

For Sale SCN17 27oz - 50 hits w/ return no receipt

For sale is a 27 oz SCN17 with about 50 hits on it. Returnable but with no receipt. Looking for $130.00 obo shipped w/ delivery confirmation & insurance, paypal. Will ship fast. If you have less than 5 purchase deals paypal first. info will be exchanged prior to transaction to assure...
  7. I Throw Strikes

For Sale Miken NRG (MSNRG-5) 34/26 Endload

For sale is a used 26 oz Miken NRG (ASA version). Has about 300-400 hits on it. No cracks, webbing, end cap is solid. Bat is scratched up due to crappy fields and putting it in and out of bat bag. There are some chips in the paint...but nothing to effect the integrity of the bat. To those...
  8. I Throw Strikes

For Sale various items

Men's size 10 inline skates - used maybe 5 times...at most. $25.00 shipped/paypal Women's size 8 inline skates - used 2 times still in box. $45.00 shipped/paypal Used underground skate pads - $10.00 shipped/paypal Used youth size small shin guards and 3 pairs of socks...
  9. I Throw Strikes

For Sale Worth Supercell EST c405

For sale is a used 34" x 26 oz worth supercell EST c405 alloy bat. selling for a friend will post pictures when I get the bat from him, I will see him at games on Thursday. Just trying to get feelers out their for interests til then. I'm told the "bat is in good condition with no dents or...
  10. I Throw Strikes

For Sale Used MAY120 26oz

SOLD 10-9-12!!! For sale is a used Mayhem 120 Booger Made in the USA. Has a "pebble rattle", minimal webbing and the end cap seems to have a very slight separation. Bat is in pretty good condition, not many scratches the barrel looks good. Possibly 300-400 swings. Has not been used in a couple...
  11. I Throw Strikes

For Sale Mizuno Envy - 27 oz

SOLD on "auction site" Will be posting pictures of a 27 ounce mizuno envy. It was purchased in 2005 and was 3rd option bat so it has maybe 400-500 swings on it since then. No end cap separation, normal wear and tear. Again I will post pic's tomorrow, when I take them. Asking for $90...
  12. I Throw Strikes

a mostly woman's team in a MEN's league

There is this league in my area, which I normally play but decided to play in a different league on Mondays (utrip instead of nsa). Well the other night I was driving home from my games I stopped by the other field to see how some of my friends were doing. I noticed they were playing a team...
  13. I Throw Strikes

Combat Virus Plague VIPSP1

just purchased one of these and it is shipping to me soon. New to COMbats. How does this bat fair with USSSA classic M's and NSA .44/400 balls?
  14. I Throw Strikes

Anyone had one of these "gamers"

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/5LYbfGN2wRq21RzEkB_MVTV5tEeoBdB2WaYicthB9AfHYVXdV95wE-8lL1R68b2zYmrq4oGIX08 I use this 38oz as my warm-up bat
  15. I Throw Strikes

MIKEN T22C6 reviews

Anyone have good/bad experience with this bat? I see one on sale and the Utrip league I play on Monday's has it on the "approved" bat list...wondering if its worth getting.