Search results

1. firemanbutch

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

There you go, I updated your post to make it look better :bounce:
  2. firemanbutch

Mcquades 2016 who is going???

Yes, there will be.:bigok:
  3. firemanbutch

Will do for sure!!!
  4. firemanbutch

Can't wait for this tournament!!! I've been wanting to come up since I found out about it 6-7 years ago. Definitely looking forward to it. I'll be playing with Remax out of Wyoming in C. 10 Days!!!
  5. firemanbutch

Air Force Academy BP

I forgot swing, you're the pro. Everyone should just bow down to you because you are the almighty swing fixer, my bad. Everyone has room for improvement at every level. That goes without saying. I guess sometimes I just forget that I'm on an intrawebz forum and everyone is an expert.
  6. firemanbutch

Air Force Academy BP

LMAO!!! Everyone is an expert!! I play with Tony and he hits the ball well. What's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. All these critics on here crack me up. Everyone knows everything, bunch of intrawebz smart guys. Give me a break!! Find what works for you and stick with it.
  7. firemanbutch

Pitchers - Mask or Helmet?

The Mizuno Samurai G4 is money. I have a G3 and a G4 now and I love both of them. All you have to do is look at some pictures of guys who have been hit and for me, that's all it takes. Spending $50-250 on a helmet beats the hell out of thousands of dollars in medical bills, not to mention...
  8. firemanbutch

Prayers and well wishes etc...Madbeers

The raffle was a success. Raised $2,000 in about 18 minutes for Cade. More raffles to follow I believe.
  9. firemanbutch

Prayers and well wishes etc...Madbeers

Hey fellas, for those of you that don't know, they're doing a benefit raffle and all the proceeds will go to Cade and his family in this time of need as he will be out of work for some time and the insurance is only going to cover 80% of the more than likely $400K medical bills. Anyone who...
  10. firemanbutch

Need Help Bat deal

According to his FB, he was IN the SBF store in Kalamazoo, MI yesterday at 3:21 p.m.
  11. firemanbutch

Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

I'm glad my kid isn't the only one infatuated with these. I think they're ridiculous!!
  12. firemanbutch

You're welcome man. Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas. I got my packages but haven't actually been home to open them yet. Hopefully will be able to by Thursday.
  13. firemanbutch

2015 Secret Santa Hint thread

Sweet!!! This is most definitely me!!! Finally a clue...haha. My package went out as well today to the Peach State. Enjoy sir and Merry Christmas to everyone :)
  14. firemanbutch

Wasn't me buddy but awesome gift!! Mine will go out on Friday to a state in the south ;)
  15. firemanbutch

Price Check NOW 26 oz. 2016 Combat DB Model DBSP9

Just curious what the going rate for one of these is. I just picked one up, TIA.
  16. firemanbutch

2015 Secret Santa Hint thread

These could both be me...especially the part about playing with little balls since I play golf and racquetball :bigok: First hint for my SS recipient: My NFL team is terrible this year but they beat his team :D;) He also has good taste in bats as we both swing the same bat and same weight.
  17. firemanbutch

Secret Santa 2015 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

I haven't gotten a recipient, nor an email confirming that I'm in but my name is on the list so I'm assuming I'm in.
  18. firemanbutch

Fort Jackson/Columbia, SC area...

I'll be in the area for a week starting tomorrow for training and will have evenings and next weekend off. Was wondering if anyone wants to get together for some BP or if there are any downtown leagues or maybe a tournament next weekend. Let me know, thanks.
  19. firemanbutch

Secret Santa 2015 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

Hey Sonic, I never got a confirmation email as well.