Secret Santa 2015 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
It is that time of year, time to open the sign-ups for the Annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange.
This will be my 10th year running it and the 10th year it has been put on.
Signups will close October 31st.

First off to participate you MUST meet all of the following requirements:

1. You must be a SBF forum member
2. you must have at least 10 positive references from this forum (eBay refs not accepted)
(Signups for under 10 feedback are allowed with a $50 pre-paid deposit, the deposit will be refunded upon delivery confirmation of your package so the faster you ship the faster you get it back. Please PM AJ22 for information before signing up.)
3. If you have had a slow or bad deal in the past you will not be eligible
3. You must have a valid address and phone number
4. You must be able to send a gift of at least $50 in value
5. If you participated in years past you are automatically eligible (as long as the gifts sent were of value) and if you have no slow or bad deals since last year.
6. You MUST be able to ship your item by Dec 22nd for it to be there by Dec 24th

If you meet these requirements and wish to participate please send an email to SIGNUPS CLOSED (remove the space) with Your User Name as the Subject Please copy and paste this info into the email and fill in the blanks.

Screen Name:

Street Address:
City, State and Zipcode:

Phone Number:

Team Colors:

What number do you wear:

What size shirt do you wear:

What size pants do you wear:

What size Shoe:

What Size Batting glove:

Are you a Lefty or a Righty:

What position do you play:

What size bat do you prefer:

Favorite brand or company:

Favorite Pro or college team:

Any other special interests or information:

List 10 References you have done deals with on SBF (or link to GTG list):

After sending the email the system with send an automated email to confirm the signup. If you do not get a confirmation email within 24 hours we did not get the signup (YAHOO users may not get a confirmation email due to an IP issue with the host I am on). Be sure to add to your safe senders list and check your spam folders for the confirmation email.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
best comments of the year come from the "what did you get" thread. i'll have to stock up on my popcorn cause its gonna get good :popcorn:

Last edited:

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Dan I got all 4 of your emails, Some auto responces are not going through so no need to send duplicates :)
As of right now we only have 22 entered but more will probably signup when the big email goes out.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
everyone who has posted is in, been a busy week for me so havent been able to get the list up