Air Force Academy BP

Steve Butler

Addicted to Softballfans
Bp with Anthony Shockley and Jason Hopper of SOCO Sports. Swinging the Freak a Delic, Worth Liberty and AD Star Nightmare

[ame="https://youtu.be/wGifoO0ky6I"]https://youtu.be/wGifoO0ky6I[/ame]

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
First batter - get those hands in and comfortable. Putting your elbow up kills all your power and hip rotation.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
First batter - get those hands in and comfortable. Putting your elbow up kills all your power and hip rotation.

Grip is wrong, elbow too high (like you said), stride too short and very little weight transfer. All things that could be fixed with work.

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
LMAO!!! Everyone is an expert!! I play with Tony and he hits the ball well. What's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. All these critics on here crack me up. Everyone knows everything, bunch of intrawebz smart guys. Give me a break!! Find what works for you and stick with it.

HOPP31

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for letting me cut with you steve butler. Felt good to get some cuts in! Been far to long!

Steve Butler

Addicted to Softballfans
I need to show more video of Hopper and Tony hitting balls out of the yard into the wind:)

Hopp we'll hit again soon. BTW you live in CO now NOT KainTucky:D

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
LMAO!!! Everyone is an expert!! I play with Tony and he hits the ball well. What's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. All these critics on here crack me up. Everyone knows everything, bunch of intrawebz smart guys. Give me a break!! Find what works for you and stick with it.

I know enough to know what the **** I'm talking about........Even if he's a good hitter now, he could be better with some changes.

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
I know enough to know what the **** I'm talking about........Even if he's a good hitter now, he could be better with some changes.

I forgot swing, you're the pro. Everyone should just bow down to you because you are the almighty swing fixer, my bad.

That's what I don't understand. No one said the dude can't hit, they just said there is room for improvement.

Everyone has room for improvement at every level. That goes without saying. I guess sometimes I just forget that I'm on an intrawebz forum and everyone is an expert.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I forgot swing, you're the pro. Everyone should just bow down to you because you are the almighty swing fixer, my bad.

Wow!!! Look at you go. I wasn't tearing your boy apart, just noticed a few things. I don't want to steal your man............I just want to help him hit a little better. :)