Search results

1. LuDan

For Sale 27 Wicked

Sold Bro 27 - Wicked. Purchased this about 2-3 months ago. No cracks or rattle. Just dont like the feel of it. I think I can find the receipt for it because its probably has a good 9-10 months left on it warranty. $160 shipped/ No Trades - Have all the bats I need. Text me for more pics...
  2. LuDan

For Sale Sz 13. worn once Boombah Berzerks PLUS ...

SOLD Im cleaning out the closet again with a good deal for a bro. Selling a pair of dayum near still new Berzerks. I wore them to BP on a turf field once. I decided to sell them because I have another pair and these dont match my team colors. (I know) I bought a pair of Boombah Epics as well...
  3. LuDan

For Sale Used Red Diamond Backpack

BAG HAS BEEN CLAIMED This bag is used, but still has plenty of life left! Holds 4 bats I installed a shelf in the show compartment to make it stand. ALL YOU PAY IS SHIPPING. BAG IS FREE. BOX AND INSURANCE WILL RUN ABOUT $20. IF YOU ARE LOCAL, SOCAL - VALLEY COME PICK IT UP. Text me for...
  4. LuDan

For Sale 26 Oz Mercy

My Girl's bat. Lots of paint chipped on this one, but bat is still in great condition. $110. Paypal only Text me 678.576.5871 for more pics and quicker responses to questions.
  5. LuDan

For Sale Worth EST XL 27oz

Time to sell of some equipment. I have several bats for sale. Check appropriate section for specific bat. All Bats are $125 shipped. (The Miken is SOLD already) No cracks, chips. Knob Cuff included. SOLD
  6. LuDan

For Sale Two 28oz White Steels

Time to sell of some equipment. I have several bats for sale. Check appropriate section for specific bat. All Bats are $125 shipped. (The Miken is SOLD already) The only difference between the two is that the one with red knob does not have original grip. No Flat spots. Steel 1 (Red...
  7. LuDan

For Sale ASA Worth Jeff Hall Mutant - 27.5

Time to sell of some equipment. I have several bats for sale. Check appropriate section for specific bat. All Bats are $125 shipped. Jeff Hall Mutant No chips or cracks. Knob cuffs will come with bat. Hockey tape as grip
  8. LuDan

For Sale WILSON A2000 FOR RIGHT HAND THROWER

SOLD I have equipment that I need to sell off considering my playing days are coming to and end. Glove is still stiff and needs some work to break in more. Glove is $110 Shipped. I have bats for sell too. Check other boards for more info on them.
  9. LuDan

2019 Ad Softball Tournament City Tentatively Announced

***I DIDN'T SEE A SLOW PITCH TOURNEY FORUM SO I'M POSTING HERE. IF IM VIOLATING FORUM POLICIES, JUST LET ME KNOW. *** This is an annual tourney where: - You are GUARANTEED 12 games - Play all levels of competition - Coed and Mens One pitch Tourneys - Play Ball by Day - PARTY by Night - All...
  10. LuDan

For Sale Three Demarini Sticks For Sale

SBFs All in great condition. No flats, cracks, webbing, rattles, or dents. Just dirty. Not looking for trades at the moment. Demarini J4 - $125 (27oz) Sold Demarini 2010 - $250 (28oz) Demarini 2011 - $175 (28oz) Text me any questions and quicker responses. I have more pics I can text...
  11. LuDan

For Sale 27.5 JH Mutant

SBF I have a 27.5 JH ASA Mutant Reload for sale. Just looking to unload. Bat has no cracks or pebbles and is in great condition. You can have this one for $110 shipped. Will provide tracking. Pay today/ships tomorrow. PP Only - Text me at 678.576.5871 for more pics
  12. LuDan

For Sale Rare 28oz White Steel

SBF I have a rarely used 2010 Demarini White Steel for sale. I bought this a while back, but not going to be playing in metal leagues anymore and need to unload it. This bat is in great condition. No dents, cracks or waves. I tried to provide decent pictures so you can see how smooth the...
  13. LuDan

For Sale Diamond Reign BackPack

I bought this bag like I bough a DeMarini Special Ops Backpack Gold Series in hopes one would work for me. Unfortunately they are both two small. I wanted to ship this bag back to Diamond Sports, but I my haste of painting the shelf that I inserted, I got black paint specks on the bottom front...
  14. LuDan

For Sale Demarini Special Ops BACKPACK - GOLD SERIES

**** SOLD TO CHILE*** I bought a Demarini Special Ops bag because I wanted to try it out. I put a shelf in it but I just am not in love with the bag. Its smaller than I would like. The stitching by the handle is frayed a bit so I knocked an additional $10 off. That came from me trying to...
  15. LuDan

For Sale Two Demarini Sticks

Need to make room in the apartment. Last stick to move. If you play in a singlewall league, you are in luck, but I have an ultimate weapon I need to move. The Aftermath in the pic was sold and shipped. 27 - Aftermath $120 Shipped - SOLD 27 - Ultimate Weapon $75 Shipped Text me at 678.576.5871...
  16. LuDan

For Sale Modified Black Ops Roller Bag

***** THIS BAG IS NOT IN THE ORIGINAL FORM. IT HAS BEEN MODIFIED TO INSERT SHELVING UNIT. THE INNER THIN NYLON LINER WAS REMOVED TO MAKE ROOM.***** *SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a modified Black Ops roller bag. It has NEVER been used. Literally, I bought it, designed the MOD...
  17. LuDan

For Sale ASA Miken Freak USA 27 oz

Bros Im cleaning out the closet again so here's a chance to pick up some decent sticks. Here I am posting for the ASA Miken Freak USA. A bit about the bat: $125 shipped -Picked up from a bro -Unsure of previous swings, I have put no more than 50 on personally -Original grip removed -Knob...
  18. LuDan

For Sale 2 Demarini Sticks

Bros Im cleaning out the closet again so here's a chance to pick up some decent sticks. Here I am posting for the Demarini Aftermath and J3A . A bit about the bats: ASA Aftermath - $130 shipped (PRICE DROP) -Picked up from a bro -Unsure of previous swings, I have put no more than 50 on...
  19. LuDan

For Sale ASA Worth Jeff Hall Mutant - 27.5

Bros Im cleaning out the closet again so here's a chance to pick up some decent sticks. Here I am posting for the worth JH Mutant. A bit about this bat: -One owner -Approx 100 cuts -Original grip removed / Hockey tape on grip -Knob Cuff -No webbing, cracks or webbing. For more pics or more...
  20. LuDan

For Sale Several Pairs of Shoes - Size 13 - A few never worn

Cleaning out the closet and getting rid of some shoes. All shoes are in great shape with a few never actually worn. Text me for more pictures of any. None come with boxes, but will be shipped to protect them. PayPal only. Thanks for looking. 678-576-5871 All shoes are $60/shipped each. No...