Search results

1. bkzshabbaz

For Sale RPN Pants

Got a few pairs of used RPN black label pants for sale: All grey 36/35 - $15 https://9af7f8fe4960cd0c6046309ba0fe2f5eb7a775ed.googledrive.com/host/0B1EM5VKKFITCYmM2YTI1MTQtNzc5NC00MjczLWJmNWYtMWU3MzZkODU4YTQ5/IMG_20150315_152545.jpg White with blue piping 36/35 $20...
  2. bkzshabbaz

This Jeremy Lin **** is worse than Tebow

Jeez, Bibby is 1/17 in his last 10 games.
  3. bkzshabbaz

I watched him at the Verizon center on Wednesday. Even on a weeknight the place was jumpin' for him.
  4. bkzshabbaz

Looks like he's legit.
  5. bkzshabbaz

LTTF or LTB quality IF glove for baseball

I got a Rawlings PROS12IC. I bought it brand new and have used it for maybe 2 seasons? It's still pretty stiff. To summarize: Pro preferred leather, 11.25 I web for middle infielders. Let me know if you're interested.
  6. bkzshabbaz

For Sale NEW ERA Hats... Up to 50% off

That'd do just fine. I'm sure all these guys are appreciating the work you're putting in for this.
  7. bkzshabbaz

Can you post pics of the hats you got?
  8. bkzshabbaz

.52/300. Who has used them?

The pop ups don't knuckle. The line drives do; they can move laterally 5 feet back and forth.
  9. bkzshabbaz

.52/300. Who has used them?

They make some pitchers cry.
  10. bkzshabbaz

Can you get the Yankees Stars and Stripes onfield performance hat in 7 1/4? http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11342577 If not, i'll take the OG Yankees onfield performance hat in 7/14.
  11. bkzshabbaz

For Sale/Trade Selling or trading 27 oz Easton OG ext

Is your name Peggy? JK, I think he's just busting your balls. Anyways, I'm sure there's guys on here that will volunteer to middle man this transaction for you.
  12. bkzshabbaz

LTB I need couple Dudley 52 300 softballs niw!!!

I got like 5 or so in the garage (Dudley Hycons). Let me know how many you need.
  13. bkzshabbaz

Lets see your Pro Preferred gloves...

http://www.shoprawlings.com/softball/softball-accessories/wristband.html
  14. bkzshabbaz

For Trade freak 98s

No need to lose sleep over that, man. You know you did nothing wrong.
  15. bkzshabbaz

ASA bats

Swing the same bat you've been swinging.
  16. bkzshabbaz

For Trade 34/26 phenix for 34/24 scn4b

If you're bored, you can fix your link.
  17. bkzshabbaz

LTB NIW Batting Gloves - Need 10+

PM Coach, the SBF store has a sale on Easton Turboslot gloves for 15$ shipped. Maybe they offer a bulk discount.
  18. bkzshabbaz

Death of the OG's

This is why I roll my eyes every time someone tries to estimate the number of hits on a bat based on the appearance or worse the end cap wear.
  19. bkzshabbaz

GTG unclehowlie

Bought a OG Flex from me. Smooth transaction, thanks.
  20. bkzshabbaz

Death of the OG's

Easton will continue to make bats. Whether they will be hot or not, we will see.