Search results

1. KYsoftballer76

Happy Birthday BOOMHAUER

Happy Birthday boom. Hope you have a great day.
  2. KYsoftballer76

Happy Birthday Bart

Happy birthday Bart. Hope you have a great day bud.
  3. KYsoftballer76

For Sale 27oz Derby Boys

I am selling my 27oz Derby Boys. Bat is in excellent shape. A few ground/bag scratches. No endcap seperation. No rattles. I would estimate the amount of hits between 200 - 250. The og grip has been removed and retaped. ***NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES*** No trades as I am retiring. Please no...
  4. KYsoftballer76

GTG Jared717

GTG bro here....would not hesitate to deal with again and again and .... well you get the picture :)
  5. KYsoftballer76

GTG mihklo

Did a 3 way trade with him. All 3 shipped their bats on Friday, all 3 got their bats on Monday. Everything was as described. Thanks mihklo
  6. KYsoftballer76

GTG Fat_kid

Did a 3-way trade with him and everything went smooth. All 3 shipped the bats on Friday, all 3 had their bats on Monday. Everything was as described. Thanks FAT_KID
  7. KYsoftballer76

GTG yum23

We did a trade and everything was smooth as silk. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Great communication through out the whole deal.
  8. KYsoftballer76

For Sale/Trade 27oz DS

Traded local
  9. KYsoftballer76

GTG jsam21238

GTG here. We did a 2 for 1 trade plus cash. He shipped out when he said he would. Bat arrived 2 days later. Also paid the cash promptly. No worries with him. Thanks Justin.
  10. KYsoftballer76

For Sale/Trade Derby Boy and/or Gear Supremacy Reload

Selling/Trading either/both bats: 27oz FL Derby Boys - TRADED 27oz FL NR Gear Supremacy Reloaded - TRADED Looking for: 27oz FL OGGS - NR would be perfectly acceptable, NIW or low hits 27oz FL Spike - NR would be perfectly acceptable 27oz FL Combatant - NR (if there are any) would be perfectly...
  11. KYsoftballer76

LTTF 27oz FL OGGS

If anybody has a 27oz FL OGGS, I would be interested in talking with you :) NR is fine, in wrapper, freshly out, minty. Hit me up and we can discuss this. I got a 27oz FL GSR or a 27oz DB for trade.
  12. KYsoftballer76

Help my swing

OK, after the last posting on my swing, i've taken some thing that was mentioned and tried to apply them. I still have a lot wrong, so I feel, so i'm asking again for more criticism. Things to get out of the way first: BP pitcher: Get a better one (check) Get a tan on my legs: I always...
  13. KYsoftballer76

Bash for Cash HR Derby

Just found out that Rusty got 2nd in the HR derby.
  14. KYsoftballer76

KYSoftballer76 BP Vid

Ok, take 2 on this. Criticism is welcome. Yes I know I need a better BP pitcher :D Swing the DB I got from whataboutbob....thanks again, loving the bat already.
  15. KYsoftballer76

GTG whataboutbob GTG x 100

There is nothing new that can be said about bob that hasn't been said before. We agreed on a price. Bob got me a tracking number before I had a chance to pay for it :eek:. Bought the bat Tuesday, arrived Thursday. Everything was exactly as described in sale thread. GREAT communication...
  16. KYsoftballer76

GTG Batta3674

Batta3674 is g2g x 100. Shipped me something and wouldn't even let me re-imburse the shipping costs. Thanks again brother :D
  17. KYsoftballer76

Lookie what I see

Looks like there a couple more Morphed's for ASA now. Looks interesting and I don't play ASA. Anybody got any scoop on these? By the way, if this is a re-post.....don't care :D
  18. KYsoftballer76

Happy Birthday Heebs

Can't believe nobody caught this yet. Happy birthday heebs. Hope you have a great day buddy. :)
  19. KYsoftballer76

Sad Sad Day

Well, I knew this day would eventually come...my OGGS has gone to the great beyond. Estimated number of hits: 400 - 500 She was hot the past few games. I will always remember the bombs that was dropped. Including the farthest one I've ever hit. Sorry for the crappy cell phone...
  20. KYsoftballer76

GTG squeakslang3

Got a glove from him in the Combat Pay it forward...glove was as described. Would not hesitate to deal with again. Thanks squeaks.