Search results

1. C

Arm strength techniques

Sorry for the dumb question but do you guys train both arms while doing the program or just your throwing arm?
  2. C

For Sale Easton L1 26oz

Sold!!!!!!!!!
  3. C

For Sale Easton L1 26oz

I can take a couple more tonight.
  4. C

For Sale Easton L1 26oz

Looking to sell the L1 since I don't swing it as much as I thought I would when I had originally purchased it. NO TRADES...has about 70 swings on it with no scratches, webbing or rattles. No receipt but is returnable. Looking to sell for $190.
  5. C

pre workout drinks

I've tried Neurocore which helped a lot and have recently switched to Craze within the past month and so far I love it!
  6. C

For Sale Miken DC Psycho 27oz

Bat is GONE!!
  7. C

For Sale Miken DC Psycho 27oz

Not sure how many swings are on it but there are no cracks, webs or rattles and the end cap is still tight and has never popped off. Just normal ground scratches along the barrel. Serial # is 12090607 $100 + shipping OBO pics---->>>...
  8. C

TRX training....

I've recently switched gyms and the new gym I go to now has TRX cables. I've always been curious about it but have never tried it. Has anyone tried them and if so did you notice a difference in core strength? Also curious what are some good exercises to do for the core and using TRX?
  9. C

Slowpitch Batting Camps 2012

Do you have anymore info about this one or where it is exactly? Went to that site and nothing came up. Thanks!
  10. C

For Sale UNLOCKED BLUE iPhone 4 16GB

$200...another hump day bump
  11. C

For Sale 20" Work Schwert SC4 rims/tires

Happy hump day!!
  12. C

hump day bump
  13. C

bump.......
  14. C

bumpy.........
  15. C

Phone is in GREAT condition and I used it on AT&T. I purchased the iPhone 5 so I don't have a need for this one anymore. I've always had a case and screen cover on the phone since day 1 and I also had the black plates replaced with blue. No scratches or marks on it at all and it is unlocked...
  16. C

Looking to sell the rims since I no longer have a need for them since I've purchased a '12 TL. The rims are 20x8.5 Schwert SC4 and tires are Nitto NT555 235/35/20 and 3 of them are still pretty new with a lot of tread left on them. The 4th tire will have to be replaced since it's slightly ripped...
  17. C

For Sale 20" Work Schwert SC4 rims w/tires

humpday bump......
  18. C

bumpy bump.............
  19. C

bumpy........
  20. C

Time to sell the rims off since I also sold my '05 Acura TL a few months ago and purchased a '12 TL. The rims are 20x8.5 Schwert SC4 and tires are Nitto NT555 235/35/20 and 3 of them are still pretty new with alot of tread left on them. The 4th tire will have to be replaced since it's slightly...