Search results

1. N

Distal Bicep tear

Has anyone had this happen to them? I had it happen in a tourney on Dec 23rd. Outside pitch not hard swing and pop bicep disconnected in the elbow. I opted for no surgery, probably was a mistake but oh well.
  2. N

Bicep tear

I was wondering if anyone has tore their bicep on a swing? I played in a tourney last weekend and tore my left bicep pretty bad. Doctor says it is a Distal Bicep tear. Has anyone had this happen and how long was your recovery after surgery?
  3. N

Line Drive Homerun Thread

How about people post videos of the lowest line drive homeruns they've hit? Something different.
  4. N

LTB Demarini Juice 26 oz

Looking for one in decent shape.
  5. N

League Swing

https://www.yourgamecam.com/?videotype=usr&orgunit_id=119&stream=dXNyLWdvYXRyb2Rlby0yMDE2YWR1bHRyZWQtMjAxNi0wMi0xNg%3D%3D&sport=Baseball
  6. N

15 Freak black asa or usssa

Has anyone swung either of these? If so how are they?
  7. N

new bat release date?

Does anyone know when they will be available?
  8. N

Returns

Anyone know if returns are going out yet?
  9. N

13 aftermath vs 14 aftermath

Is anyone else noticing the 13 aftermath is hotter than the 14 aftermath? Was swinging both this weekend and getting a consistent 30 ft more out of last years bat. Both are within 50 hits of each other.
  10. N

Returns

What's the typical time it takes once demarini receives returned bats for the replacements to get sent out?
  11. N

Pitcher looking for a team in Turlock area

Looking for a team in turlock.
  12. N

Aftermath

Mine seems to be way hotter than my j3a. Seems to be a good 10-20ft more distance from the aftermath. Both got vertical cracks in 50 swings. J3a has 500ish hits and aftermath 250 or so.
  13. N

lf league team @ twincreeks

Lf A League TeaM. Can Pitch, Play 2Nd, Catcher.
  14. N

st100 end cap

Damn end cap flew off during bp today. Let this big ass dude swing it and about 20 hits later cap goes flying over 3rd base.
  15. N

Price Check 100 hit 2013 st 100 26oz

Meant st98. Not a st100. Wondering what it's worth? Marked not for resale. No receipt.
  16. N

j3u looks to be cracked

Looks like the start of a shark tooth. Right under the a in demarini. I'll try to get a pic uploaded in a bit. Maybe 150 hits on it.
  17. N

bp at twin creeks

Is anyone interested in some bp at twin creeks tonight? Trying to get some swings on my j3u.
  18. N

any news on j3u?

Any news on when the softball fans store will be shipping them out?
  19. N

twin creeks

Who on here plays on Rlss in league on Thursdays? Did that team used to be called Sbf?
  20. N

legend

Just picked up a 26oz niw with receipt for $180.00 hoping it will last till the end of the year.