Search results

1. toad_2

GTG FauxTH is GTG

FauxTH is very GTG. I bought a bat from FauxTH on Sunday night, bat shipped out Monday morning USPS Priority with dc# sent. Package arrived on Wednesday afternoon at my door. Bat was properly placed in USPS Priority/Express mail tube and wrapped in bubble wrap to ensure minimal movement and the...
  2. toad_2

Rare softball bats

For all you old-school mashers on the board. Who would keep any of these NIW?
  3. toad_2

BEFORE ASKING 4 ARTWORK please read

Found this gem online and thought I should post/show it to all prospective 'clients': Enjoy 8 ways to drive a graphic designer mad! As everyone knows, graphic designers are the reason there are so many wars in this world. They get inside our heads with their subliminal advertising, force...
  4. toad_2

Snot Rockets Softball

I needed to relieve a little stress at work so I pissed around with this concept just for kicks. Just thought I'd share. It was fun while it lasted. On to the next one...
  5. toad_2

Gates Logging mock-up

I figured I would FINALLY post the mock-ups for Gates Logging that hitsbombs has been requesting from me for several years now :D I've been busy, man. It only took me two years to get to it ;)
  6. toad_2

REVISED Heavy Hitters mock-up

The client wanted a 'darker', more bad-ass, image than what I had originally done for them. I hope it isn't too somber or stark. Thanks for critiquing.
  7. toad_2

Cable Dawgs mock-up

I haven't shown Got2bwill this mock-up yet for his team Cable Dawgs but I'm hoping to get some feedback from fellow designers. I know the logo on back is large but I wanted to do something different and honor our Armed Forces, in this case the Air Force branch. I'm not a big fan of faded logos...
  8. toad_2

Couple new designs

I've been away from SBF for a while so I'm stopping by to post a few of my latest designs. The Cable Dogs layout will be edited at a future date but it's a start. The Renegades mock-up hasn't been viewed by the 'client' yet but a few more eyes looking at it won't hurt. DirtBags is an older logo...
  9. toad_2

Streakers Softball Logo - Please Critique

If all you see is a red x ... so sorry for you:D