Search results

1. chubbs

combat rocket launcher

Dirty!!! Hit one tonight with around 100 cuts on it. Very loud shotgun sound when you hit it hard. Very forgiving sweetspot for sure!
  2. chubbs

Solo Z Dual Stamp

It does feel a little endloaded to me. Definitely can't judge it after a few hits. Put another 50 or so on today and it is good in my opinion. Hits the 52s decent. It's not a Juggy or Super Z but it's good for the price.
  3. chubbs

Solo Z Dual Stamp

Very shocked that this tested at 350 compression. I wonder after how many hits this thing will open up? It is worth a look.
  4. chubbs

Solo Z Dual Stamp

Solo Z Hey guys. The bat is considered balanced. I definitely does not have the mega endload of the Non-ASA model. This is a 27 but feels heavier than that. I will be out Sunday again and can get some video of it. I'm also going to see what it compression test at tomorrow. No rings in this model.
  5. chubbs

Solo Z Dual Stamp

Solo Z They are not. Mine is a demo but they are available at 199.00 retail. Worth the price even at retail. Pretty sure they can be had cheaper.:thumb:
  6. chubbs

Solo Z Dual Stamp

Sick!!! One word from the start. I'm one of the DT guys and got mine today finally. Wrapper off at game time. Couple of nice hits and the third guy I gave it to absolutely launched one out. Maybe 15 hits now in the two games I passed it around and the guys loved it. 27 oz but stills feels like...
  7. chubbs

Any updates on anything new coming out

Suppose to be getting the demos mid February here. Excited for those and the Demarini demos coming tomorrow. Just wish we weren't in 10" of snow and 20 degree weather. Also suppose to be an ASA version of the Solo around the corner as well. Would be nice to see a solid 1 piece again from them.
  8. chubbs

SuperZ?

Super Z ASA Thanks to DT and Louisville for the Super Z and Z4000. Both 28oz Endload. The Super Tramp as we are calling it now, is a fire stick. Received both last Monday and have 300 to 400 on each. The Z4 is still winning the battle for now. Shots of both are very hard and the ball travels...
  9. chubbs

dirty g3 asa VS bhose wanted asa

Pretty sure there may be a couple of more finding their way to my bag. I love this bat. Another favorite of mine is the Derby Boys 275 Red one Dual Stamp. Both that and the Dirty remind me of each other. Not sure why but both are super hot and it don't take long at all.
  10. chubbs

I am pretty fond of the new ASA Portent. Again, G3 Technology!! I feel the difference in this compared to the red Portent that I had. Not saying that was a bad bat. Out of the 3 from last years package, I liked the Portent the most. We just finished up a tourney and I had the chance to hit...
  11. chubbs

Hey Guys. I am saying hands down the DIRTY ASA!!!!! Mine is as sick as they come. I have at least 1500 hits on mine and it is just stupid. Right out of the gate it was a little slow. I would say at about 100 cuts it just started getting better and better. Miss hits go. Sweet spot is huge...
  12. chubbs

Combat for 47 525 balls

Thanks guys. Thinking that will be the way to go. Might try a few with the Wanted but thinking the Afflicted should hold up decent.
  13. chubbs

Combat for 47 525 balls

You think the Wanted ASA would be okay? It is the new Orange one....
  14. chubbs

Combat for 47 525 balls

Hey Men, I am playing in a tourney in a couple weeks and I haven't hit any of my bats on anything harder than 44 375. This tourney is using 47 525 or something to that nature. Has anyone hit any of the Combats on somethings like this? Killer I bet on the bat though. Here is what I have to...
  15. chubbs

New 2015 Combats

I noticed that as well with the Portent. Thought it was just me!!
  16. chubbs

FP Wanted Vs ASA Only Wanted

I picked up a FP Portent. Black with green lettering. It is a double wall version. It really smokes the 52 300. A lot of the ladies like it too. Weighs 26.5 on a scale. Finding them new for 100 bucks or less. I was tempted on the FP Wanted as well.
  17. chubbs

New 2015 Combats

I did like the 2014 for sure out of all of them. It had a nice feel and a definite crack when you squared it up and drilled it! I feel this one will be great too!
  18. chubbs

New 2015 Combats

It definitely does. I was very happy when I pulled it out of the box. It really reminds me of the 275 which I really loved. I like a nice enlarge feel.
  19. chubbs

New 2015 Combats

Disc Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe all the ASA ones do have the disc.
  20. chubbs

New 2015 Combats

Small review of all 3. The Wanted.... Derby Boys... Portent...ASA. Tattoo 52 300 balls used. *26 oz Wanted weighs 27.2 on the digital scale. That is with a built up knob that I like. It reminds me of the Dirty ASA with the connection piece. Right around 50 hits in on a 290 field. Stiff up to...