Search results

1. B

Looking for a Mens League in Orlando, FL

Dont live there anymore but lots of good competition at Osceola...
  2. B

Looking for a Mens League in Connecticut

Been a while but just moved up to CT and looking to find a league. Solid bat, can play anywhere other than 3B or SS better than most and ideally looking for a competitive league (maybe tourneys) but open to just about anything. Live in New Canaan but open to driving if needed and can make just...
  3. B

Philadelphia Free Agent

Recently relocated to the Philly area and looking to get back into it. I travel a lot for work so would prefer a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night league if possible. I’ve played at a lot of different levels and open to playing anywhere other than 3rd or SS but can do that intermittently as...
  4. B

For Sale OG Miken Freak - First batch w/smooth endcap

I will take this pm sent.........
  5. B

Price Check Freak98 - Pretty Minty - ASA Stamps 100%

Have one in similare shape that wont even sell for $140. So GL...........
  6. B

For Sale 12" oxblood with Camel Web Swap

Nice glove how much use?
  7. B

LTB Rawlings PROS12MTKB

Giving buyer another day or so on this one. Same glove just a different color. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1223203
  8. B

For Sale !!Minty NOW 28oz SCN9!!

PM sent........
  9. B

For Sale SCN11bh minty

never understood why people post bats on here and then ignore the world
  10. B

For Sale SCN11bh minty

Anybody get pics of this helmer yet?
  11. B

For Sale SCN11bh minty

pm sent........
  12. B

For Sale Costa Del Mar Double Haul

Sold.............
  13. B

1. I can get some pics up later but they really are brand new with the sticker still on and everything. 2. The colors of the lenses and frame are listed above. The frames are called Crystal but they pretty much are clear. Good looking shades they just don’t fit me right unfortunately. 3...
  14. B

Have some Costa Del Mar Double Hauls that are brand new still in box. I ordered them online directly from Costa Del Mar and they just dont fit my head right. They are the Crytal frame with Blue Mirror 580G lense. $200 as gift to your door if not please add fees. I paid $249 for them less...
  15. B

p17's shoulder injury journey

I to pitched growing up and would throw a lot more then I probably should have due to hs/aau/bruth etc seasons running simultaneously. When I first started playing sb I played mostly 3B/SS and some OF but my arm also got progressively worse. Felt like getting stabbed in the shoulder after...
  16. B

Got ejected last night!

Down here in Fl we have the opposite problem in a lot of our leagues. Guys have gotten in fights and not get ejected because the umps have no balls and let pretty much anything go because there intimidated by most the guys in the upper leagues/tournys. The only umpire that ever takes control and...