Search results

1. karr72

LTB og dual stamp Z2k 27 bal

Like the title says looking to buy a dual stamp Z2k. Looking for a 27 bal only also looking for as close to NIW as possible. Please message with some pics and descriptions!!! Thanks
  2. karr72

LTB a new glove need some advice/help!!!

So I've been looking to buy a new glove for when I don't play 1b. I think I have settled on a mizuno. Was thinking about getting a GGE70 from the store, but from searching everyone says they play small. I really want to move up to a 12.75 from a 12.5. All that being said I was wondering if the...
  3. karr72

LTB 26 Bal Z-2000 ASA

Like the title says looking to buy a 26 bal Z, can b niw, used or NR idc as long as the price is good. Would also be interested in the 26 el too. Just looking for the ASA version that has both the utrip and asa stamps on it. Text is the fastest way for response but pms work to, Thanks again...
  4. karr72

For Sale LTS Easton Ideal Fit Spikes Sz. 13

Looking to sell a pair of spikes for my buddy. They are a pair of Easton Ideal fit spikes, They and red and black and are size 13. He only wore them maybe 5 games.....I can send pics through text, but these are the ones...
  5. karr72

For Sale Nokona AMG 12.50 Black Shadow 2

I saw another thread on here with the same glove up for trade and got a lot of interest to sell, well mine is!!!!! It's been used and is game ready, nothing wrong with the glove at all, just want to find a bigger one!!! Bought this glove last spring brand new and am the only owner!!! Looking to...
  6. karr72

GTG vlcmstnaz is GTG

Sold him a bat and everything went smooth!! Thanks again
  7. karr72

For Sale 13 inch Fraklin Camo

Looking to sell my back up glove, It is a Fraklin Camo, just a run of the mill cheaper glove, fully broken in and ready to use in a game!!! Great glove just won't use it anymore, looking to get $45 shipped and insured for it!
  8. karr72

LTB 1st base mitt 12.75 or 13 inch

Just like title says looking to buy a 1st base mitt, looking to spend in the 50-100 dollar range!!! I have a 27 max nrg ASA to trade pics are in the miken thread!!! Thanks again any help will b greatly appreciated!!!!
  9. karr72

For Sale/Trade 27 Maxload Miken NRG ASA

Looking to sell or trade my 27 max NRG, bat has 500-600 hits on it. Normal end cap wear, no rattle, tape grip!!! My photo bucket is being a piece, so can only send pics through text right now.....Looking to sell for $95 or Trade for a 13 inch RHT 1st base mitt! Thanks for looking PM is key!!
  10. karr72

For Sale/Trade 26oz EVO AX

Looking to sell first, but would be willing to listen to all offers 26 or 27oz! between 75-150 hits on this, bats in really good shape. Asking $135 obo plus fees or as a gift. If my price is off lmk and I will take it in consideration! PM with offers. Thanks again guys and gals
  11. karr72

Price Check 26oz EVO AX

Just looking to get a price check on this thing guys! Thanks again!
  12. karr72

For Sale/Trade 28oz OG May 98

I have an 28oz OG made in the usa may 98, typical end of bat paint wear, no rattle or webbing that i can see. probly has 600-800 hits if I had to put a number on it. Not really even broke in yet I think. sale price is $130obo plus fees.TRADED Would be willing to trade for: 1. 26 max NRG...
  13. karr72

For Trade OG May 98 Made in USA

Looking to trade my 28oz OG May 98, I don't know the number of hits, but it has a pretty good amount of wear on the end (just like the rest of them) I know I know post pics....I can send them through text for now, will post some tomorrow night. I am looking for the following: 1. 26 or 27 NRG...
  14. karr72

GTG jerosan77 is DEF GTG!!!

bought a bot from him, shipped super fast and bat was just as described! Thanks again bro!!!
  15. karr72

GTG jordane1187 IS GTG!!!

Bought a nokona from hi, shipped very fast and arrived super quick, would def do business with him again! Thanks bro
  16. karr72

For Sale 27oz maxload NRG 500

Like the title says i have a NRG 500 for sale ONLY, i can shoot u some pics from my phone, i would really like to sell this today. It is in really good shape prolly has 400 hits on it give or take. i tore the rapper of it this spring and didn't use it hardly at all. I would like to get $150...
  17. karr72

For Sale 26oz WR Salvo

Like the title says lookin to sell my 26oz WR salvo, it's got about 50-75 hits. Just can't justify usin it over my nrg, so it has to go.....Lookin to get $145 as a gift for it or add the 3%. No pic right not camera isn't workin. but i can try to send a pic or 2 with my phone....LMK if my price...
  18. karr72

For Sale LG Neon for AT&T

Like the title say i have a LG Neon for sale, only used the phone for a couple months until i got my blackberry. Would like to get a quick sale. $45 shipped as a gift for add the 3%. No data plan needed...
  19. karr72

Broken Salvo Pic inside

Nice huh? I thought so....Just tore the wrapper off friday and today was the 2nd round of BP!
  20. karr72

For Sale 26 maxload NRG 600

Like the title says i'm lookin to sell my nrg 600. It has over 800 hits, but i couldn't tell u the exact amount. You can't read the maxload on the end anymore. Bat is solid as can be just has a lot of paint wear(all of these are like that). Working on pics right now. PM me. Asking $110 as a...