Search results

1. D

Benefit ideas

I would like to start this thread by saying, I am not looking for donations or hand outs. I am looking for ideas and thoughts to make more money. July 21st I will be hosting the 1st annual Edie's Angels Memorial Tournament!! Edie lost her husband and 2 young children in the Joplin tornado...
  2. D

200 shirts

Where is the best place to find shirts for Benifit? I am in need of about 200, looking for best price and good quality. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  3. D

Duck Soup Tourny

I am playing in my first ever Duck Soup Tourny on Sat. Sounds like a good time to get hammered!!! Anyone else ever played in one?
  4. D

1 pitch tourny? Opinions please.

I am thinking about throwing a benifit tourney. I would like to get 12-15 teams. So thinking about making a 1 pitch tourny!! Either you hit or you walk. Need feedback!!!
  5. D

Newely Converted

Just got first use of my new Kendrick that I bought from Shaun47. It less than 150 hits on it and that thing is HOT!!! I batted 4 hole and went 6 for 8 with the 2 outs being scuds to 3 bag!!!! I was swinging a Demarini Juice, it was pretty hot, but I found my new love!!!
  6. D

GTG Shaun47 GTG

Quick delivery and transaction!!! Shaun47 is GTG!!!
  7. D

Kendrick

Just bought a 30oz Kendrick SGR? Give me reviews!!
  8. D

Tournement Brackets?

Need help finding best website for Tournement Bracketing!!!
  9. D

Buddy losing leg!!!!

I good friend of mine is going to have part of his leg removed today. Planning on having a benifit tourney for him in Kansas, to help cover expenses. He was recently laid off, and has no insurance. I know in troubling times I would apprecite the help.
  10. D

3n2's got em cheap!!!

I just got a new pair of 3n2 Mid turfs for $1.04 on ebay. $12 to ship, $13.04 for a new pair of turfs, not a bad deal!!!:D
  11. D

Any Bat & Any Balls = Soreness

Maybe I am just getting old. In an open coed tourney last night, Teams could use any ball and any bats(except Ultra's). This was a dangerous senerio, took ball off chest, ball of forearm and a ball off heal of glove hand. You mix these factors with some bad lighting and it makes for a very...
  12. D

For Sale/Trade 30oz DeMarini Juice Sale or Trade

30oz Demarini Juice for sale or trade. Make me on offer, send PM if intrested!!! Very little wear, do dents, no cracks. 200 or less swings!!http://feed947.photobucket.com/albums/ad320/bushysaint/feed.rss
  13. D

Gold EST

I am looking for an Gold worth Est that is asa certified. Looking to buy soon. Please Help