3n2's got em cheap!!!

dunham

Coach
I just got a new pair of 3n2 Mid turfs for $1.04 on ebay. $12 to ship, $13.04 for a new pair of turfs, not a bad deal!!!:D

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
I have had 2 pairs of the 3n2's when SBF had them for $10
The first pair lasted 4 games and the soles of the soles came off, the other pair have lasted 2 years and still going but I am looking for new turfs to replace them

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
I have had 2 pairs of the 3n2's when SBF had them for $10
The first pair lasted 4 games and the soles of the soles came off, the other pair have lasted 2 years and still going but I am looking for new turfs to replace them

Those old pairs had productions issues that have since been resolved. During that time there were other shoe makers with the same issue.

We've had no issues with any new models over the last two years and I would suggest getting some momentums to replace those.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Yeah, I like the old production pair as far as comfort, they dont look very pretty but they get the job done, 2 years worth of wear for $10 is very hard to beat.
I will be looking for some new ones very soon, I love Tanels but right now Im only playing 2 nights so I dont really want to invest $65 in turfs I dont use everyday.
Maybe I need to demand a raise from SBF so I can afford some good turfs :D

I just got a new pair of 3n2 Mid turfs for $1.04 on ebay. $12 to ship, $13.04 for a new pair of turfs, not a bad deal!!!:D

great purchase. i got some last year. by far the most comfortable turf i've worn. i can't speak for the older 3n2's, but the newer ones are great.