Buddy losing leg!!!!

dunham

Coach
I good friend of mine is going to have part of his leg removed today. Planning on having a benifit tourney for him in Kansas, to help cover expenses. He was recently laid off, and has no insurance. I know in troubling times I would apprecite the help.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
This "brawh" **** is a joke.

Really sorry to hear about this man. A 1-pitch to raise money is definitely called for here. Something like this would be a big success. Just find a place willing to let you use the fields and plan away. If you need any help planning a 1 pitch or anything just PM me. I planned one for my teammates family after we lost this teammate on the field in the middle of a tournament earlier this year. It was a great success.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
VLN and Jay take your d-bag act somewhere else. What if this was your friend or perhaps even yourself?

OP, good luck and I hope your friend can cope. He is going to need his friends and loved ones so make sure you are there for him. I couldn't imagine losing my job and then my leg. :(

AveregeJay

Banned User
I'm sorry but I fail to understand the point of this thread. Planning to have a benefit in Kansas. Ok, when and where? You'd appreciate the help? What help are you expecting? I can throw up a thread saying my uncle who plays ball lost his arm in "insert random accident" too.

If there weren't so many loose ends I wouldn't have posted. :rolleyes:

Lord7

Banned User
Wrong thread edit.... I hope you buddy is ok. I played baseball against a guy with no foot and he hit two homers against us. He was fairly fast too.

Last edited:

AveregeJay

Banned User
VLN and Jay take your d-bag act somewhere else. What if this was your friend or perhaps even yourself?

OP, good luck and I hope your friend can cope. He is going to need his friends and loved ones so make sure you are there for him. I couldn't imagine losing my job and then my leg. :(

I wouldn't come to a message board looking for handouts.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
I'm sorry but I fail to understand the point of this thread. Planning to have a benefit in Kansas. Ok, when and where? You'd appreciate the help? What help are you expecting? I can throw up a thread saying my uncle who plays ball lost his arm in "insert random accident" too.

If there weren't so many loose ends I wouldn't have posted. :rolleyes:

So you truly think this guy is wanting sympathy on a fake situation? Its not like he has asked us to donate to a charity or anything. He is asking for everyones thoughts and or prayers in this time for the dudes family. I highly doubt he is going to make up a sympathy story for fun. If he were asking for donations or something it would be a different story, but he is just asking everyone to keep this guy and his family in your thoughts.

AveregeJay

Banned User
So you truly think this guy is wanting sympathy on a fake situation? Its not like he has asked us to donate to a charity or anything. He is asking for everyones thoughts and or prayers in this time for the dudes family. I highly doubt he is going to make up a sympathy story for fun. If he were asking for donations or something it would be a different story, but he is just asking everyone to keep this guy and his family in your thoughts.

Show me where in the OP post that this is stated.

dunham

Coach
Not trying to Panhandle ****!! Just looking for suggestions and ideas on how to raise extra funds for a guy. I would do it for anyone.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
I think you may be mildly retarded, or English is your second language. IJS

He'd appreciate the help.. What are you missing? The ability to pick out the obvious?

He wants help planning this tournament or ideas to raise money. Last time I checked, that is not a handout. A handout would be asking for people to donate money or equipment to him, not offering up 5 minutes of their time to give him ideas on how to successfully run this tournament.

**** ups like you "brawh" queers are the reason I did not post on this board asking for help when my teammate passed away on the field. Because I didnt want to see the diarrhea spewing from your fingers.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
So this man is hours away from losing part of his lower leg and we have two guys here who think they are ****ing comedians and then they wonder why no one likes them? :rolleyes:

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
He wants help planning this tournament or ideas to raise money. Last time I checked, that is not a handout. A handout would be asking for people to donate money or equipment to him, not offering up 5 minutes of their time to give him ideas on how to successfully run this tournament.

**** ups like you "brawh" queers are the reason I did not post on this board asking for help when my teammate passed away on the field. Because I didnt want to see the diarrhea spewing from your fingers.

Made me ......... :D

Smokies26

Manager
Man u brawhs are so insensitive......lol. Its just a board give em a break who cares. I come here everyday just to watch these guys hand out the butt hurt, it makes me lol. And to the dude who is losing his leg good luck hope it all works out.

coleman135

Lead Farmer Mother****er
He had a blood clot in his leg, did not recieve medical attention till is was to late. Taking it today, about half way down his calf..

Wow blood clots are no joke, I had a family member almost die from a blood clot. I send my prayers from Texas.