Search results

1. cwr117

Run timing

MWF I lift and run. Usually I run after I lift, not sure why, just do. Just curious what other people do. Run then lift? Lift then run? Neither?
  2. cwr117

GTG Kklene-GTG

Kyle paid quickly and the transaction went smoothly, would deal with again. Thanks kyle.
  3. cwr117

Protein shake

Because I am too lazy to search, I am curious what people like for shakes? I run everyday for about an hour, and lift for about 2 do to being unemployed :o Used to take EAS, but I am sure there has to be something better now. Thanks in advance.
  4. cwr117

Herniated Disk

Been having serious back pain for awhile, found out I have a bulging disk/herniated disk. I have been going to a physical Therapist for a couple weeks. Anyone have any tips to keep "flare ups" at bay on a day to day basis? Thanks in advance.
  5. cwr117

Price Check NIW 25oz U-Trip Recoil Maxload

I have a NIW 25oz Recoil Maxload. The bat is the orange U-Trip version. I have no idea what it is worth, and I have looked at several other threads. The best idea I could get is around $275. I do NOT have a receipt. I will get pics up tomorrow, but really no need, it is NIW Thanks ahead of time.
  6. cwr117

For Sale/Trade 30G iPod

I have no idea which generation it. It does play movies. Charges and plays perfectly, no problems at all. Does have a couple small scratches on the screen, but doesnt effect anything. It is black. No headphones, and I am going to keep the charger. Just trying to thin the "apple herd". Let's...
  7. cwr117

GTG Cliq20

Shipped the bat quickly, and was just as described. Would do "business" again.
  8. cwr117

LTB Lady Virus

I am looking for a Lady Virus. Would like a 26oz if possible. Let me know. Thanks
  9. cwr117

Easton Returns

I am just curious how many people out there are waiting on SRV4's as returns? I have been waiting 2 months. Anyone have any tips to getting one faster, or getting any free stuff? Thanks
  10. cwr117

GTG ibtim2316

Was great to deal with, bat was just as described, shipped fast, great communication. All went well. Thanks Tim.
  11. cwr117

Muscle Strains

Any ever pull a muscle in your upper back? Between your shoulder blades. Did it yesterday while stretching:o Been flat on my back since noon, ice and alot of ibuprofen. How long am I out?
  12. cwr117

For Sale/Trade 20G Xbox360

120G + 20G Xbox360 20G Xbox360 Plus 120 G HD 10 games: COD black Ops COD4 (no box) COD3 (no box) COD2 (no box) Cabelas African safari NBA 2K9 MLB 2K9 (no box) madden 08 Street Fighter 4 Halo 3 3 wireless remotes (2 wires) headset, never used HDMI cables Never had RROD I have never tried to use...
  13. cwr117

Drop Sets

So I have finally started taking lifting a little more seriously, and I am lifting 3 days a week (MWF), and doing cardio (T, TH, S). A friend at the gym recently turned me on to drop sets. I have looked every where on the web for more info. He told me to only do them every other week...
  14. cwr117

Rip

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5764168
  15. cwr117

Sponsorship Letter

About a year ago someone had a great letter they were passing around. Does anyone remember who that was, or have a copy of it? Thanks
  16. cwr117

For Trade SCN2 RI 26oz

I have a NIW SCN2 RI I just from Easton as a return. I am ONLY looking for a SCN18BH 26oz'r. Thanks
  17. cwr117

Worth Deal

Was watching some of the mens majors online, and Resmondo had an ad that said if you go online you can order the Duo and World series for $499. Good deal? I will post the promo code when I see the ad again.
  18. cwr117

Booger or '09 Rezzy Titan?

As you can see by my sig, I have no worths. I have been offered a NIW RI booger or a used OG Rezzy Titan. I have NOT seen the sticks. I am going to trade one of these for my SCN2 RI. Without seeing the sticks, what would you worth guys choose and why? Thanks
  19. cwr117

GTG Chaddie911

Chad is GTG, he shipped quickly and the bat was NIW, never mentioned that!! So the bat was better than described. Would definitely do business with him again.
  20. cwr117

GTG Guvna is GTG

Matt shipped VERY fast, and was great to talk too. The bat came as described, and my friend who was the final buyer was very happy. Would definitely deal with him again. Thanks Matt